**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Champs from 5 and 6 star Crystalls

Hello to kabam developers and editors and whatever jobs u have.My ingame name is EduardPLM. I am verry dissapointed of the unlucky champs that i open from 5 and 6 star crystals. I don't know what algorytm its used, but i play for about 6 years and surprise, it opens a lot of relics. Champs from the beginning of the game...I'm getting very angry when i see people with low rating, or 2-3 years of playing, that are receiving very good champs...i'm talking about people from my ally, don't know about others....why is this discrimination???? I'm waiting a response for this delicate issue that bothers me for a while...
P.S: i payed a lot of money in units store for lots of packs. That can be verified...This kind of luck...or unluck... Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    cartman_braa2cartman_braa2 Posts: 89
    edited September 2020
    EduardPLM said:

Hello to kabam developers and editors and whatever jobs u have.My ingame name is EduardPLM. I am verry dissapointed of the unlucky champs that i open from 5 and 6 star crystals. I don't know what algorytm its used, but i play for about 6 years and surprise, it opens a lot of relics. Champs from the beginning of the game...I'm getting very angry when i see people with low rating, or 2-3 years of playing, that are receiving very good champs...i'm talking about people from my ally, don't know about others....why is this discrimination???? I'm waiting a response for this delicate issue that bothers me for a while...
    P.S: i payed a lot of money in units store for lots of packs. That can be verified...This kind of luck...or unluck... Thanks!

Agree with u . All they say the game runs on an algorithm which determine what chap we can get. I think it's utter [removed by Moderator] as I have been playing for 5years and I hardly have half of of tiers
    Post edited by Kabam Porthos on
  • Options
    Hey EduardPLM, the Champions you receive from opening Crystals are determined by the drop rates and there is an equal chance to obtain all available Champions, unless stated otherwise.

You can find more information HERE about drop rates.
This discussion has been closed.