**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can I do abyss easy path with this heroes?

Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Can I n can u pick me a team for me?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Nope too hard. You need r3 6* sig200 Ægon for that.
  • Giodood_1Giodood_1 Posts: 388 ★★★
    no aegon no point
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Technically speaking, you can do abyss with just about anyone. With that roster, my team would probably be stealthy, fury, void, she hulk, edit: Morningstar.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    I did it with your roster.
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Watch swedeah's aegon-less runs. Definitely possible with that roster.
    I also did it for less than 5k units , about 2k of that being towards collector.

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Corvus Glaive would be neede for the Collector. And make sure to get all the charges on the path.
    Other than him, Nick Fury and Void are good options. And a good mystic as well, like Morningstar.
    Then for the final one, either a synergy option or a replacement for one or two fights
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    edited September 2020
    There's an aegon less guide from @will-o-wisp on this page too.

You could sub in Ms for ss and void for torch; corvus, void, Nick, Ms, fury.
    The only issue was I didn’t have a boss killer. So it took quite a few units to get collector down.

stealth is a good sub for nick as well as corvus just for the collector.

I hardly used nick fury aside from IW.

If you have a 3* MR.F or up, you are in business.
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    So get 4 missions with corvus bring my morning star for mystic n buff heroes void for regen heroes nick fury for invisible woman n somebody to help them quake for the evade synergy?
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    You will need ideally an incinerate immune champ to go the easy path:

NF
    BWCV (instead of Doom)
    Void (instead of HT)
    Colossus - he will probably be your main offensive option.
    Then corvu
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    nick, corvus, stealthy, void, ghost ( i am like lvl 52 and i could have been using ghost without wasp when i was like lvl 45-47 i started and she is not too complicated but if i have space i put wasp) so if you can run ghost solo do it.
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★

You’re so ignorant about Abyss requirements yet you’re a beta tester... oh, the humanity!
    Akumaccb said:

You’re so ignorant about Abyss requirements yet you’re a beta tester... oh, the humanity!
    So a player can’t test a beta and ask advice on abyss? What is the community for? Legacy helped Brian grant with his path etc etc.

So get 4 missions with corvus bring my morning star for mystic n buff heroes void for regen heroes nick fury for invisible woman n somebody to help them quake for the evade synergy?

I don’t think until easy path is the best for you. I think the path I took will work for your roster.

You will need ideally an incinerate immune champ to go the easy path:

NF
    BWCV (instead of Doom)
    Void (instead of HT)
    Colossus - he will probably be your main offensive option.
    Then corvu

Easy path fights:
    Thing - NF
    Omega Red - Colossus / Finish off with Corvus(1)
    Quake - NF / Colossus
    Medusa - BWCV
    Mephisto - Void / Collosus
    CMM - BWCV
    Ghost - Corvus(2)
    IMIW - Corvus(4)
    Fixit - Colossus / NF
    Mordo - Any1 but corvus (maybe lean towards Colossus)
    VTD - BWCV
    Howard - BWCV / Corvus
    Hyperion - BWCV / Void
    The Champion - BWCV / Void
    Cyclops - any (prolly Colossus)
    Loki - Colossus (any)
    Ægon - Colossus (any)
    IW - NF
    Cull - any

Collector - Corvus

Without Ægon it will cost you hecka lot more units than with him.
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    @TimeGenesis since colossos would b main attacker bring him a synergy for last spot?

@TimeGenesis since colossos would b main attacker bring him a synergy for last spot?

Probably replace Void with someone (maybe Omega) but tbh I think i probably wouldnt go for the synergy @Strikerrx8