**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

AQ bug that is causing me to lose 50% of my health.

I am on android so I have that big where you press fight and it takes ages to get in. On top of that, this bug seems to occur like every other aq.

You press fight and then the game backs you out into the screen that I have in the picture. You are in the fight but not actually in the fight (notice how my champs aren't on the left side of the screen). The only thing you can do is hit the arrow and get taken back to the home screen. Once you go back in, your champ that you attempted to fight with has now lost 50% of their health.

This is super annoying and really needs to be fixed.
Phone is Huawei p20.

Comments

• Options
    HolrosHolros Posts: 361 ★★★
    I have been facing this issue too,and it's a real pain,what I do nowadays is use a very good network and try to press fight as soon as possible around when the timer is in 0:57,90% of the time it gets you in.
    I hope kabam fix this soon its been going on for a while
  • Options
    Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    I saw this in another post and I was surprised to hear that people are still having this issue.

I was having a terrible time with it a few weeks ago, but not since then. Game still gets hung up from time to time but it gets going again if I just wait a bit. Before it would never start back up again and required a force close.

Anyway, it really sucks.
  • Options
    MattyPerlerMattyPerler Posts: 91
    Faseeh said:

Does he have this node?

I am not quiting out of the fights. I go in, click fight and the bug happens.
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    This happened to me and I died from fighting thing for him to have 100% hp again