**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Are 3*s useless? 3* wolverine vs ROL WS (Full Kill)

Comments

• Options
    AakashAakash Posts: 340
    4th video ☝
  • Options
    Comments and tips will be appreciated
  • Options
    UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    Jesus christ, let it be on YouTube bro. You're 4th vid you feel the need to make a thread about to show off? Mch
  • Options
    UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    Jesus christ, let it be on YouTube bro. You're 4th vid you feel the need to make a thread about to show off? Mch
  • Options
    FAL7ENFAL7EN Posts: 297
    750 hits lol yea they're useless
  • Options
    edited September 2017

Im not showing off (my skills are pretty average so I don’t really have anything to show off about lol.
    Just wanted to take some tips from this awesome community and I’ve learned a lot from others watching my videos and telling me what Im doing wrong
  • Options
    StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    If you wanted to demonstrate that 3*s aren't useless ROL WS is not a good proof.
    Today people are looking for champs that could do very hard content like act 5 and LOL.
    WS has nothing going for him as an opponent and ROL doesn't have a fraction of the crazy buffs your enemies have in act 5 and a 3* will just get 1 shot murdered there.

You wanna prove 3*s aren't useless? Take a team of 3* into act 5 and do a full run and do a video of that.
    As for LOL if you take a 3* into that you should make a video about that also for anyone who might need a good laugh.
  • Options
    Strategic wrote: »
    If you wanted to demonstrate that 3*s aren't useless ROL WS is not a good proof.
    Today people are looking for champs that could do very hard content like act 5 and LOL.
    WS has nothing going for him as an opponent and ROL doesn't have a fraction of the crazy buffs your enemies have in act 5 and a 3* will just get 1 shot murdered there.

You wanna prove 3*s aren't useless? Take a team of 3* into act 5 and do a full run and do a video of that.
    As for LOL if you take a 3* into that you should make a video about that also for anyone who might need a good laugh.

Nope can’t do LOL with 3*s cause of the enraged timer but 5.1 is pretty doable a 3* tho (just saying)

• Options
    DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
    look dude we don't have all day to play that way , I mean 750 hits really
  • Options
    R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Theres other ways to advertise your Youtube channel if your looking for views
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    I would suggest trotting that 3* into 5.3 somewhere and testing it out against the block/parry damage there. That's a video I would like to see.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    R4GE wrote: »

Getting views is not my current goal it’s about getting good tips like from the comments in my last video I learnt some new stuff about Ghost Rider.

• Options
    Dhruvg wrote: »
    look dude we don't have all day to play that way , I mean 750 hits really
    Thats not the ideal way to do it now but when I cleared ROL for the first time
    I did it with 3*s (back then 4*s were relatively rare).
  • Options
    Aakash wrote: »

Getting views is not my current goal it’s about getting good tips like from the comments in my last video I learnt some new stuff about Ghost Rider.

This is not a tip or tutorial video.
  • Options
    DrZola wrote: »
    I would suggest trotting that 3* into 5.3 somewhere and testing it out against the block/parry damage there. That's a video I would like to see.

Dr. Zola

The block damage would be too high but I think the easy path in the mutant chapter is very doable with 3* champs that can regenerate (except the punisher fight). Anyone who has reached 5.3 would probably have at least R4 4*s tho.
    The point of the video was that you can do a lot of stuff with 3*s (Act 1-4, ROL and Master mode every month).
  • Options

Agreed but people can still give me tips about the video itself, like in one video the gameplay sound was too high and people couldn’t hear me, Im still a YouTube noob so I can use every tip I get.
  • Options

For example this was the first video where I didn’t do commentary and had music in the background. I would have appreciated if someone would have told me something related to that like the volume was too loud or the songs were distracting or something
  • Options
    Some things go with out saying. I removed all the in game music And just used Sound FX.

Started with the basics, iMovie. Eventually moved to OBS and used a separate recorder for voice to give me the option of changing background noises from the game w/o affecting voice. Continued to play around with different things to figure out what was best.

Just play around with things, find out whats easiest for you. Sound and quality.....you should be figuring that out by reviewing your own recordings.
  • Options
    x-mirage or airplay is very nice
  • Options
    Some things go with out saying. I removed all the in game music And just used Sound FX.

Started with the basics, iMovie. Eventually moved to OBS and used a separate recorder for voice to give me the option of changing background noises from the game w/o affecting voice. Continued to play around with different things to figure out what was best.

Just play around with things, find out whats easiest for you. Sound and quality.....you should be figuring that out by reviewing your own recordings.

Thanks man thats the kind of advice I was looking for. Can you give me a link to your channel Id like to watch some of your videos and learn stuff
  • Options

Also what is the simplest way for live streaming?
  • Options

Thanks man thats the kind of advice I was looking for. Can you give me a link to your channel Id like to watch some of your videos and learn stuff

I'll message it to you, its not something I do anymore and was pretty brief. Was a hobby that added a little extra fun to the game. I might get back into it some time
  • Options

OBS
  • Options

OBS

Cool thanks
  • Options
    ToxinToxin Posts: 24
    Seriously what is wrong with you people? Why use a 3*? Yes they are useless.. If you have to travel 700km will you do it by bicycle or by car?
  • Options
    MisterNiceGuyMisterNiceGuy Posts: 184
    3* aren't useless in a general term but compared to maxed 4* they are. This video is you trying to get people to pat you on the back.

Look at it like this: tomorrow I'll walk to work. When I get in the door I will say "look at me I WALKED to work! My feet are USEFUL!!"

People will laugh at me because I could've just taken my CAR and gotten there 95% faster.

Get it? Ok then please stop spamming your lame vids...lol
  • Options
    Theres no need to completely bash this guy or show that level of hatred
  • Options
    MisterNiceGuyMisterNiceGuy Posts: 184

What is the discussion about? How to make better YouTube videos?

I get you and OP are chums now but you are wrong. There's no hatred! This is a spam post about look how cool I am! Rage you even agreed it's not a tip or tutorial video and it's obviously not about a bug or glitch. So what is it then? Yeah spam thank you
  • Options

What is the discussion about? How to make better YouTube videos?

I get you and OP are chums now but you are wrong. There's no hatred! This is a spam post about look how cool I am! Rage you even agreed it's not a tip or tutorial video and it's obviously not about a bug or glitch. So what is it then? Yeah spam thank you

I didn't argue it wasn't a spam thread. And regardless of my thoughts on it doesn't mean Im gonna attack the OP. I said what you said w/o being rude or attempting to break him down.
  • Options
    You flag me lol. Im not the one who flagged you, although it was deserving of it. To prove, Ill click the LOL on it ;)