**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

When will arena be improved ?

In Dev dairy, you said arena prize pool will be improved. Do we have any specific date to expect @Kabam Miike

Comments

• Options
    I wanna know how it will be improved as well. As a mid-tier player ~500k rating, I grind 4 star basic for 4*s shards to get iso. I would appreciate it if the 4 star you get for getting 1-10% as a dupe will actually get you the rewards for a dupe and not just 1 sig level. I'm talking 24 5k iso, some 5* shards, and at least 20 levels or a max sig crystal. is that too much to ask for
  • Options
    Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★

I wanna know how it will be improved as well. As a mid-tier player ~500k rating, I grind 4 star basic for 4*s shards to get iso. I would appreciate it if the 4 star you get for getting 1-10% as a dupe will actually get you the rewards for a dupe and not just 1 sig level. I'm talking 24 5k iso, some 5* shards, and at least 20 levels or a max sig crystal. is that too much to ask for

That already exists on the 4* featured arena.

The one you are talking about is the 4* basic arena.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    I think the arena is fine. But my account is large, so I see what you guys are talking about. I’m 1.2ish million, so it seems easy.
  • Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    I think if they increased the amount of milestones in the 4* basic, 4* featured, and 5* featured. A lot of people would love it more. Also maybe add grandmaster crystal shards to the milestones for uncollected and above would be way better than just premium 2*s.
  • Options
    Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Posts: 395 ★★

I think if they increased the amount of milestones in the 4* basic, 4* featured, and 5* featured. A lot of people would love it more. Also maybe add grandmaster crystal shards to the milestones for uncollected and above would be way better than just premium 2*s.

Hum... that would increase the score needed to get the champions, at least in the 4* basic, but yeah that will be an improve for mid/high-tier players
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,148 ★★★★★
    They need to improve the milestones and rank rewards. Sunday Crystal Trove get same 1k 5* shards for doing 4.3m while you have to do 10m to get 1k 5* shards in 5* feature. I didn’t even count the 750 Shards from milestones, possible 4* dupe shards from the 4* crystal and shards from the shard crystals.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I want it to be more interesting. the units are so nice, but it's just so mind numbing.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

I want it to be more interesting. the units are so nice, but it's just so mind numbing.

Maybe if they did a random node on every set of 3 that would make me want to play it more often
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

• Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Doesn’t ‘improve’ suggest that Arena was at one point in time good? I think I might disagree with the premise of the question.
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Just in case if you want to read in full:
    https://playcontestofchampions.com/dev-diary-a-contest-evolved/

Arena to me is highly repetitive and straightforward, yet I can't avoid that given gold/units/iso considerations. I didn't aim to acquire new champ here thus I just do it causally and stop if I felt too bored, especially as the group of opponent members are almost the same in each arena round every 3 days.
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    We’re about 90 Days from Kabam’s timeline of arena improvements, and nothing’s changed yet. I’d love to know what’s happening on the arena front, because it’s just tiring at this point.
  • Options
    BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    The only improvement I want to the arena is the AI, if they fixed that, I would be much more willing to grind more than I do now
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Reference said:

Just in case if you want to read in full:
    https://playcontestofchampions.com/dev-diary-a-contest-evolved/

Arena to me is highly repetitive and straightforward, yet I can't avoid that given gold/units/iso considerations. I didn't aim to acquire new champ here thus I just do it causally and stop if I felt too bored, especially as the group of opponent members are almost the same in each arena round every 3 days.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra