**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are 3*s useless? 3* wolverine vs ROL WS (Full Kill)

2»

Comments

• UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    I'd say just leave it for YouTube. People comment there. But whatever.
  • AakashAakash Posts: 340
    R4GE wrote: »
    Theres no need to completely bash this guy or show that level of hatred

What is the discussion about? How to make better YouTube videos?

I get you and OP are chums now but you are wrong. There's no hatred! This is a spam post about look how cool I am! Rage you even agreed it's not a tip or tutorial video and it's obviously not about a bug or glitch. So what is it then? Yeah spam thank you

Hi, this video is not about a bug or glitch that is the reason its not in the bugs section of the forum, this video is not a tip and that is why its not in the tips and suggestions part of the forum as well. The way I look at it is that if you don’t like a post then just ignore it, why bother commenting?
    I'd say just leave it for YouTube. People comment there. But whatever.
    Thank for being honest and sharing what you feel, Ill avoid posting videos that might not seem ‘productive’.
    1zu7nsqr8nf7.png
    gt553y4zv15p.png
  • 3*s aint useless, a 3* guilly can take down wolvie in ROL,even a 2* can do it
    Look, goodluck with your channel, what you're doing is smart, but pretty annoying to some. Your making content, which is great and I bet you're loving it because it's something else you look into doing besides a bunch of boring things in the game. Just in my opinion you should post less about your vids here, there's other threads that have serious matters and stuff like that. But that's just my opinion, you know? I can't stop you, nor will I attempt to. Just giving my opinion :) again goodluck.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Video shows 3*s can get the job done. But in comparison to their 4* version, they are technically useless in that aspect.

I did use the 3* Guilly to drop Wolverine. So not useless, when its your only option.
    edited September 2017
    Video shows 3*s can get the job done. But in comparison to their 4* version, they are technically useless in that aspect.

I did use the 3* Guilly to drop Wolverine. So not useless, when its your only option.

I used a r4 dr strange back then, had to keep using sp3, I was there for a good hour because I messed up twice healing him lol. But, guillotine is the easiest to use against him, doesn't matter what star she has slapped on her :).
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    There are guys killing ROL Wolverine with a 2s Star Lord, so what? 2s are useless just like 3s but you can use them somewhere if crazy enough
    edited September 2017

I used a r4 dr strange back then, had to keep using sp3, I was there for a good hour because I messed up twice healing him lol. But, guillotine is the easiest to use against him, doesn't matter what star she has slapped on her :).

I used him at r4 on my original account. That was back in the PB days though. Long fights, but definitely easy

EDIT: Wasn't crazy enough to use him on Wolverine though lol
    Look, goodluck with your channel, what you're doing is smart, but pretty annoying to some. Your making content, which is great and I bet you're loving it because it's something else you look into doing besides a bunch of boring things in the game. Just in my opinion you should post less about your vids here, there's other threads that have serious matters and stuff like that. But that's just my opinion, you know? I can't stop you, nor will I attempt to. Just giving my opinion :) again goodluck.

The points you made are well received sir and thanks for wishing me luck. Im not going to stop posting stuff about my channel completely but I will for sure try to reduce it as much as possible.
    Thanks again and have an awesome day!
    Aakash wrote: »

The points you made are well received sir and thanks for wishing me luck. Im not going to stop posting stuff about my channel completely but I will for sure try to reduce it as much as possible.
    Thanks again and have an awesome day!

I just made the point to point out there was better ways of promoting your channel had that been your goal here on the forums.
    Good luck with your channel.
  • SpiritSpirit Posts: 222
    edited September 2017
    3* aren't useless in a general term but compared to maxed 4* they are. This video is you trying to get people to pat you on the back.

Look at it like this: tomorrow I'll walk to work. When I get in the door I will say "look at me I WALKED to work! My feet are USEFUL!!"

People will laugh at me because I could've just taken my CAR and gotten there 95% faster.

Get it? Ok then please stop spamming your lame vids...lol

I get you and OP are chums now but you are wrong. There's no hatred! This is a spam post about look how cool I am! Rage you even agreed it's not a tip or tutorial video and it's obviously not about a bug or glitch. So what is it then? Yeah spam thank you

You really arent living up to your name are u?!

Basically @MisterNiceGuy why should a post over here only talk about bugs or something sad or needed to be fixed. A guy can/should be able to talk about his gaming achievements or something positive every once in a while. Becoz of this sort of a response, the forums are such a poisonous place unlike MCoC Reddit.

Coming back to OPs post, I dont think this nessecarily proves that 3* arent useless except arena fodder. I mean I think u would have had more/easier success if u used a 4* instead. Good skills but jut an advise, try and stay away from forums for such things. As u may have seen its not accepted by many forumers here. Best of luck for the future
    :)
    Spirit wrote: »
    3* aren't useless in a general term but compared to maxed 4* they are. This video is you trying to get people to pat you on the back.

Look at it like this: tomorrow I'll walk to work. When I get in the door I will say "look at me I WALKED to work! My feet are USEFUL!!"

People will laugh at me because I could've just taken my CAR and gotten there 95% faster.

Get it? Ok then please stop spamming your lame vids...lol

You really arent living up to your name are u?!

Basically @MisterNiceGuy why should a post over here only talk about bugs or something sad or needed to be fixed. A guy can/should be able to talk about his gaming achievements or something positive every once in a while. Becoz of this sort of a response, the forums are such a poisonous place unlike MCoC Reddit.

Coming back to OPs post, I dont think this nessecarily proves that 3* arent useless except arena fodder. I mean I think u would have had more/easier success if u used a 4* instead. Good skills but jut an advise, try and stay away from forums for such things. As u may have seen its not accepted by many forumers here. Best of luck for the future
    :)

Thanks bud, people like you make the effort put into a video worth it.

• MisterNiceGuyMisterNiceGuy Posts: 184

Wow you are unbelievable r4ge! This is almost EXACTLY what I said in my original post that you clearly flagged for abuse!!

Listen OP I apologize if there is a negative tone to my post. You were flagged for spam - not by me - for good reason. Instead of just anonymously flagging you I provided details as to why your post doesn't belong in forums. I'm sorry that the first comparison was negative.

I think a video of a level 40 player who doesn't have the option of maxed 4* would help to make a video like this. 3* are useful to LOWER end players but are useless to HIGHER end players. Hope that helps explain my position better.

Wow you are unbelievable r4ge! This is almost EXACTLY what I said in my original post that you clearly flagged for abuse!!

Listen OP I apologize if there is a negative tone to my post. You were flagged for spam - not by me - for good reason. Instead of just anonymously flagging you I provided details as to why your post doesn't belong in forums. I'm sorry that the first comparison was negative.

I think a video of a level 40 player who doesn't have the option of maxed 4* would help to make a video like this. 3* are useful to LOWER end players but are useless to HIGHER end players. Hope that helps explain my position better.

You should have put "almost" in caps, rather than exactly. Theres a way to be constructive and a way not to. You were clearly on the opposite end of me with your bashing of the OP and his "lame" vid. I did go back and flag it, won't hide it. Had nothing to do with you abusing the flag option though. While you may have made an attempt to say the same thing as me, yours was in poor form. So don't try to compare yourself with me.

As for anything else, this isn't a thread about you and me.
  • MisterNiceGuyMisterNiceGuy Posts: 184

You should have put "almost" in caps, rather than exactly. Theres a way to be constructive and a way not to. You were clearly on the opposite end of me with your bashing of the OP and his "lame" vid. I did go back and flag it, won't hide it. Had nothing to do with you abusing the flag option though. While you may have made an attempt to say the same thing as me, yours was in poor form. So don't try to compare yourself with me.

As for anything else, this isn't a thread about you and me.

Lame is an adjective and it perfectly describes this video and you know it. It's the same thing as posting a 1* winning a fight and saying they are relevant. Get a life and stop trolling please.
    "Im gonna quote you, than Im gonna continue to do so for the sake of arguing off topic. Than I will end by telling you to get a life and call you the troll."
    LOL, Kudos!

I'll make this my last comment, regardless what you say back. As I mentioned, this thread isn't about me and you and doesn't need derailed for it.
  • hero3hero3 Posts: 112
    3* arent too useless.. they give shards for 4*s lol
  • RoraRora Posts: 124
    for practice yea but not for completing.