**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ios 11 compatibility problem with MCoC - App in background

I had a quite productive talk with appel support, and they confirmed me that the problem comes from the Game rather than the update on ios.

Currently, putting mcoc in background to do anything, 50% of times (when in main page of account, or when selecting groups for arenas) , when getting back to it will reset the game to the titles.

It becomes pretty annoying if for anything, while playing, you need to pause the fight just to find you resetted and with 50% hp lost.

Is kabam aware of it, and is there any fix coming?

Comments

• Options
    PonyboyPonyboy Posts: 122
    Same here
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    That's why I haven't updated mine yet, better to wait for everything to be ironed ohtu
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    Out lol
  • Options
    FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    I truly do not understand the issue. If you need to step away from the game for a few minutes, just finish what you were doing. By no means do I think that Kabam is perfect, but this is seriously much ado about nothing IMO.
  • Options
    JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    edited September 2017
    You don't see why someone may need to pause the game? Maybe they get a phone call or important message mid fight, pause it, answer it, and go back. I've done it a hundred times.

Never mind the fact that a battery alert or some other popup can cause it. Yeah, tell me to keep my charger plugged in at all times now too?
  • Options
    UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    I've had this problem for like idk since 12.0? Maybe longer. I know you're not crying about it, just saying if you're having this problem be patient and grateful lol. My game restarts everytime I go to another app, truly frustrating, but I gotta live with it... pretty much till I get a new phone.
  • Options
    Rakot_UofCRakot_UofC Posts: 39
    So, was there any response on that? Is there a different thread that explains how to fix it? because I still have that issue