**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Marvel insider question

So I recently joined insider and it says I can get points by reading articles
I open the articles and there is a text saying that I have received insider points but no points are added when I go back to my profile
I’m new to this so no idea how this works.
Anyone who knows why this happens or a solution to this problem, please share it

Comments

• It is indicated that points are not transacted straight away. Most take 5-10 minutes to update, others take longer. I suggest that you contact onlinesupport@marvel.com for any further queries or support needed.
  • LLStashLLStash Posts: 132
  • LLStashLLStash Posts: 132
    edited September 2020
    Although it has been about an hour or so and still not added nor does it show the tick
    Only the rewards under member profiles get added
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    Don't bother with the articles, at best you get 250 points without an issue, but 250 is basically nothing. At worst you read the article and get nothing for it. I suggest just doing the Beginner - Heroic activities to easily get a lot of points.
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    Hit Ctrl+F5. Sometimes its just the browser not updating
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    I click the links, scroll down the articles and play the videos/podcasts with the sound off and then go to my profile page after going through latest/comics/games and they're usually all there by then. Sometimes, though, one article will absolutely refuse to show up as read and the points collect.

and ignore ru11whatsit. Every four articles worth 250 points = 1k points = more points to have for offers = less time needed to save for new offers.