**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

who's worth R4 first?

PtkVascoPtkVasco Posts: 161
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips
guys I have a big question, who's worth R4 first?
Blade, Storm x or Emma Frost?
my only 5 * R4 are stealthy, longshot and jellyfish.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• PtkVascoPtkVasco Posts: 161
    PtkVasco said:

guys I have a big question, who's worth R4 first?
    Blade, Storm x or Emma Frost?
    my only 5 * R4 are stealthy, longshot and jellyfish.

Jellyfish=Medusa, Google troll 😂😂😂
  • Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    my blade steamrolled act 5 and helped with cavalier and was very useful before i replaced him with stealthy, storm X is decent (big prowess and big specials), emma frost has immunities to literally everything when in diamond form and provided u can keep diamond form she destroyed biohazard paths and such. all in all i would say blade or emma but if u enjoy storm x go for it
  • PtkVascoPtkVasco Posts: 161

my blade steamrolled act 5 and helped with cavalier and was very useful before i replaced him with stealthy, storm X is decent (big prowess and big specials), emma frost has immunities to literally everything when in diamond form and provided u can keep diamond form she destroyed biohazard paths and such. all in all i would say blade or emma but if u enjoy storm x go for it

my Blade is unduped, is it worth r4 anyway?
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    emma will be very useful as a bleed immune
  • manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    Sentinel is better as rank 4. He demolishes act 5
  • manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    Emma is not good
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    PtkVasco said:

my Blade is unduped, is it worth r4 anyway?
    If you can dupe blade then go blade otherwise emma.
  • Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    manan_44 said:

where in the living hell did you get sentinel from
  • Ja1970Ja1970 Posts: 114
    Honestly, wait, if Blade was duped there would be no question. At least you have him to be awakened, so there is that. But plenty of players took Blade up unduped, would not be a bad decision either
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020

manan_44 said:

1 where did you get sentinel
    2. All 5*s at r4 demolish act 5
    Excluding our lord and savior, Groot 😃
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    Storm X seems underwhelming. Wouldn't waste the resources on her unless you specifically need her utility. Do you have the synergys for Blade? And what is it you are trying to do next? What kind of utility does your roster lack? Honestly, I'd wait for a better option, but of the 3 you are considering, I think Emma gives you the best all around utility, and she doesn't require synergys or a dupe.