**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Request for more t5cc fragments in AW season rewards

SaltygoodnessSaltygoodness Posts: 354 ★★
edited November 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
The improvements made to the rewards in monthly EQ, side quests, AQ, incursions have been really impressive lately and help keep everyone interested in the game in one way or another.

However, there is at least one area that still needs improvement and that's AW rewards when it comes to getting t5cc fragments.

We are a P4 alliance and what we got at the end of the season after grinding for 4 weeks, planning attack and ranking up champs for tougher defense was:

An entire one (1) t5cc fragment. Wow, so generous.

That one 2% t5cc fragment of a random class honestly feels like a joke or an insult. This reward isn't proportionate to the amount of time and effort and items and glory / units spent on a full war season in a Platinum alliance.

For comparison, there are 5 of those fragments in the legendary difficulty of this month's side quest, which require zero items and minimum effort.

Is a side quest tougher than an entire war season? How come its t5cc rewards are better?

So just a request for Kabam to consider somehow increasing the amount of t5cc fragments in AW because the current reward is viewed negatively by those who receive it.

Adding more t5cc fragments to AW rewards might make people actually interested in doing wars again. Especially when they don't need new champs (= shards) all that much.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Just because they added t5cc to the side quest this month doesn't mean they need to increase rewards in other game modes. This side quest also has a couple awakening gems. Should plat rewards also add a couple of them for war rewards just to be balanced? I'm thankful they have added t5cc to the side quest. This side quest has a ton of great rewards we normally don't see. That doesn't mean all other content needs buffed just because we had special rewards in a monthly event. Now if they start having a bunch of t5cc in every monthly side quest I would understand your point. I'm sure most ppl would agree these rewards haven't been the norm in monthly side quests.
  • Options
    I've done a few seasons finishing in P4 almost P3 with a great group. Honestly the rewards are trash. The hero crystal shards are adequate, I'm a glass half full guy but know to temper hero crystal expectations b/c the its most likely going to be a dust collector.
    Back to AW T5CC, it genuinely feels like they know at a certain point you are likely hooked for a season of resource spending players will be thankful for the 2% scraps thrown their way. For the effort it is it worth it. I dropped to casual gold tier b/c and havent regretted it.
    Now Im gated out of the drip access to the incoming Thronebreaker glory store t5cc update b/c I havent gotten the niche champs. Couldve finished it over a year ago but why bother with the niche champ gate.
    Some will want too much, some will ask for reasonable changes, some will be elitest, gotta love the toxic community culture created on topics like this. Just an opinion. 2021 will be the year I stop logging in daily. Honestly I think the pandemic threw Kabam a lifeline with number of players.
  • Options
    DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    AW rewards are truly terrible for the effort they take, especially on T5CC. Agree with OP entirely.
  • Options
    What I don’t understand is that AQ gets mid season updates to glory store and milestones etc. But AW gets a buff every 6 months, if we’re lucky.