**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sigil Solo Crystal Shards

It seems that the rewards for the cavalier sigil solo crystal shards are still the old shards instead of the new one

Comments

• TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★

Crystal wise i have 0. sucks for paying players i guess 😆
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

It seems that the rewards for the cavalier sigil solo crystal shards are still the old shards instead of the new one

The shards are now one unified solo crystal shard, and the crystal just costs varying amounts.

Changes to Solo Crystals
    Say goodbye to different Shards for different Crystals. Moving forward, Solo Events will award “Solo Crystal Shards”, and you can use them to purchase Solo Crystals (1000 Shards) (formerly known as Lesser Solo Crystals), Greater Solo Crystals (2000 Shards), or the new Supreme Solo Crystal, available for 10 000 Shards
    edited September 2020
    Lormif said:

The shards are now one unified solo crystal shard, and the crystal just costs varying amounts.

Changes to Solo Crystals
    Say goodbye to different Shards for different Crystals. Moving forward, Solo Events will award “Solo Crystal Shards”, and you can use them to purchase Solo Crystals (1000 Shards) (formerly known as Lesser Solo Crystals), Greater Solo Crystals (2000 Shards), or the new Supreme Solo Crystal, available for 10 000 Shards

I get that but i have 2 different amounts for the same crystal. This is what i have for hero use.

Both crystal shards have different amounts

Edit: and this is what i have for "actual shards"

Sigil solo crystal shards: 2k
    Hero use solo crystal shards: 1.1k
    actual shards: 1.1k

Looks like the shards you get from sigil is the old format and not the new one is what am saying @Lormif

Hope this makes sense
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    There’s 2 22 hour events running.

Event quest completion started before the new change came into effect and thus will be the old rewards.

Hero use started after/at the same time as these changes and thus is on the new rewards.

I’m pretty sure this was covered in the official forum post by Kabam Miike yesterday.
    edited September 2020
    I s'pose if it applies to 22hr events maybe it will also affect the week long ones too.

It will be nice if any of the mods confirm this
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Hi folks! Thanks for bringing this to our attention. This will be resolved in the next run! Sorry about any confusion caused. Cheers!
    thanks @Kabam Boo helpful as always 😁