**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Your thoughts on new Supreme Solo Crystals and Milestones Rewards Improvements

ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

Your thoughts on new Supreme Solo Crystals and Milestones Rewards Improvements 88 votes

Great! That’s what I’m looking for!
65%
danielmathLeNoirFaineantHaji_SaabTendersquadzuffyLvernon15arsjumAb_SamadGmonkeyWorknprogressCupidpseudosaneRaichu626pigupompomThatOneMasterGamerDjinSnakepXva23Cowboyschamploo1Rockypantherx 58 votes
Good try but not enough
27%
Disbanded_pensL_217BrightfireHDReferenceIamTryingMyBestJumpthesharkUnidentifiedCreatureMysterioxxKyojinxxRamadaNormax_XAaronc94Sarvanga1_LainuaILLUSION8KeniutekSwarmOfRavensKen1378MrGreekNameless_IW 24 votes
Not much improvement indeed
1%
BlackTuran 1 vote
No improvement at all!
2%
NanoDroidunoobmepro 2 votes
Indifferent
3%
RaganatorRU11011Shenk 3 votes
Others (pls elaborate)
0%

Comments

• ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Good try but not enough

The change to 22-hour milestones is pretty good and offer higher impetus for me to meet the final one, yet other changes are just so-so tbh.

Besides, can anyone correct me if there is a silent upshift of target for obtaining T1A in team 3-day milestones and SA milestones? It seems Kabam shifted up one or two levels (maybe I’m wrong as I didn’t screenshot the previous milestone for comparison).
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    And I also like the new 40000 minimum to unlock the milestone rewards.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Passively obtaining a 5* Awakening Gem/Crystal once a day (except during Event Quest) is a goooood addition. Also, the 7-hour event gives generously too if you reach the rank rewards. And what is not to like in getting T5B, T2A shards, 5* Sig Crystals from the new Supreme Solo Crystal?
    Good try but not enough
    Few more points to add, the immediate effect to me is duel chips drops quickly (good) and 4* sig stones increases (good). Supreme Solo Crystal looks like a kind of trade-off for player complaining XP boosts from other Solo Crystals, yet the drop rate for T5B/T2A is relatively low. I tried 6 times so far and all are health boosts.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    I don't expect these to be game changing. The milestones are easier to hit and the buff is good. Better milestones, boosts, gold, etc. I think they got it right.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I kind of wished the attack boosts in the 7-hour event milestones alternated with health boosts tho...
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    It’s become easier to get improved rewards on a daily basis by just playing the game like you do on a normal basis. What’s more to say about them? 🤷‍♂️
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★

Passively obtaining a 5* Awakening Gem/Crystal once a day (except during Event Quest) is a goooood addition. Also, the 7-hour event gives generously too if you reach the rank rewards. And what is not to like in getting T5B, T2A shards, 5* Sig Crystals from the new Supreme Solo Crystal?

5* AG? Is that what's in those selectors in the rank up rewards?
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★

5* AG? Is that what's in those selectors in the rank up rewards?
    My bad. I mean Signature Stones. Lol.
    Oh Ok lol
    Good try but not enough
    Gmonkey said:

Very happy able to get more t4basic with 7 hour selector which is the biggest shortage now, six stars and five stars need lots

I like this selector too and it is a real improvement.
  • Tr0gd0rTr0gd0r Posts: 1
    Is anyone else really hurting for tier 3 basics? I’ve got tons of t3 class catalyst crystals since the update to the milestones. Overall, I love the milestone updates. But it seems like t3 basic may have inadvertently been missed. We get 3 t3cc as part of a solo milestone but the only places to earn t3 basics are running the proving grounds quest, low rank peak rewards, and one or two from the rotating arenas (t4cc, alpha, and t4b).

Would it be possible to either add a basic in the same solo milestone as the t3cc crystal? Or take a class out and add in a basic?

I’d REALLY not like to have to make runs in proving grounds if I want to rank my 4* roster.
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    i have so many t3cc that i can sell them for gold now. ahh it feels good to be this filthy rich.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    They have improved a lot. Not only by rewards. But also the means of obtaining the points. Eventhou event quest is still not that great. It atleast is easier to get to the free revive.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Boosts boosts boosts!
  • Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    Good try but not enough
    the solo crystals r not too bad tbh they could've gotten a bit more spice but its much better than the old ones fr sure lol, but event milestones r wayyyyyy easier to get and rewards r much much better