**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Happy with the new Throne-breaker requirements?

GuytennisGuytennis Posts: 420 ★★★

Happy with the new Throne-breaker requirements? 73 votes

Perfect as is.
39%
danielmathMr_PlatypusRaganatorKirklinFactorQMaiicolDiazPwf57CliffordcanflygamerStrikerrx8BigZillaMoosetiptronicDarthPhalpsychRockyshockybrandinhopigupompomNøxNichj99ChriissR 29 votes
Remove R3 requirement.
60%
L_217TendersquadzuffyPsychoakumaSolrac_2Harding7ReeseSmith14ImranNojokejaymBluestoneBrokenMcord117GuytennisRisenfromhellRajdeep1997KDSuperFlash10BowTieJohnRockypantherxRaveNNEtjama 44 votes

Comments

• Options
    DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    Perfect as is.
    This game is supposed to take a while. It's supposed to force you to plan ahead. If Kabam didn't add these difficult requirements, I'd quit out of boredom. I'm nowhere near 6.4. I don't even have a 6* R2. But im still for it
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Perfect as is.
    i wish it was higher (at least 100% act 6 and 1 path of abyss, if not 100% abyss), but since story content is going away in terms of difficulty and will just be for fun, i understand that they had to get it somehow
  • Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Perfect as is.
    I'm fine with it as is, if they changed it to include those that have a fully formed t5cc I wouldn't mind either
  • Options
    flygamerflygamer Posts: 345 ★★
    Perfect as is.
    Maybe not perfect, but fine by me. Some people think they are entitled to a title but Im ok with a goal to work for.
  • Options
    Perfect as is.

i wish it was higher (at least 100% act 6 and 1 path of abyss, if not 100% abyss), but since story content is going away in terms of difficulty and will just be for fun, i understand that they had to get it somehow

not everyone is a whale like you who is in the top 1% of alliances so it's pretty selfish of you to say that you would want the requirements to be even higher 👍
    This is the highest title......it’s not supposed to he super easy to get
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Remove R3 requirement.

not everyone is a whale like you who is in the top 1% of alliances so it's pretty selfish of you to say that you would want the requirements to be even higher 👍
    So it's not perfect as is... I agree. It should be locked behind the content that guarantees you can get a R3. Instead, they're making it so some people who've barely done Act 6 completion can get the title while those who have worked their a*ses off to explore Act 6 and do a path in Abyss still can't pull the right champs or the right T5CC to make a realistic rankup.
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Remove R3 requirement.

as if a r3 6 star is "super easy to get" for 95% of the players in MCOC
  • Options
    KingKevinKingKevin Posts: 26
    Remove R3 requirement.
    Looool this thread has been locked and doesn't move up in recent discussions when someone comments anymore. Maybe too many facts were spit in this thread....
  • Options
    Perfect as is.

as if a r3 6 star is "super easy to get" for 95% of the players in MCOC
    It’s not, thats the point. Most of the player base shouldn’t have the highest title.