**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Will Act 7 be locked to Throne breakers?

MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
With the release of the new title I was worried that unlocking Act 7 will require the title, not just to beat act 6. I was wondering if any mods could tell me if that will be the case?

Comments

• Options
    Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    No other act has been locked due to previous title.. so no.. it won't be.. it will be like everything prior where you simply need to have completed the previous act..
  • Options
    pigupompompigupompom Posts: 110
    most likely Yes.

Cavalier title was locked to completion of 6.1 and that is to unlock cavalier rank reward. So this title must mean something to act7
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Sigh, this was originally planned to be part of act 7. With that in mind why would they plan to lock act 7 behind something you obtained in act 7.
  • Options
    IWCIWC Posts: 104 ★★
    It's a good question to have clarity to - if any mod has the answer; it will be much appreciated.
  • Options
    RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Its a pretty dumb question. Nowhere did they mention anything about gating act 7 to anything an no previous act has ever been gated by a title.
  • Options
    cytwbccytwbc Posts: 93
    it wont be locked however i know im in minority with this but, i believe ALL acts should be locked until you have 100% explored all the ones that came before it. Way too many people complain about no content etc when they just run through everything for completion, how many people have did their first run of Act 6 without having explored none of the other acts
  • Options
    cytwbccytwbc Posts: 93
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

cytwbc said:

it wont be locked however i know im in minority with this but, i believe ALL acts should be locked until you have 100% explored all the ones that came before it. Way too many people complain about no content etc when they just run through everything for completion, how many people have did their first run of Act 6 without having explored none of the other acts

Are you insane? Requiring Act 2 Expo for Act 3? Act 4 for Act 5? Act 5 for Act 6? What? That is a horrific idea.
    i could be a lil insane, but then again because how long ive played off and on, ive personally did all that, but that happens when you first start playing a game like 2 months after it dropped, if not for breaks( last one being a yr) i would have Act 6 100% already as well.
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    I doubt it but If they did with then I think this would literally explode the forums. Basically that is locking content behind champ rarity again disguise if they did.
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    They said completion of Act 6 will now reward the the Throne Breaker title, so I mean yes Book 2 will be gated to that. Don’t think content will ever change to 100% before the next quest unlocks.