**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Punisher 2099

SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
So, I feel like this has already been asked, but does anyone know when we’re getting info on the Punisher 2099 buff? Only got about two weeks left until the patch, I’m really looking forward to this buff.

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    I don't know when the buff will be, but I'm hoping that they buff him in October and then introduce Spider-Man 2099 and maybe Iron Spider. No, I am not a supporter of more spider-men but those two would be super cool.
  • Options

I don't know when the buff will be, but I'm hoping that they buff him in October and then introduce Spider-Man 2099 and maybe Iron Spider. No, I am not a supporter of more spider-men but those two would be super cool.

He is getting buffed in October. Which is why I’m asking
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Ohhhhhh. I'm sorry I didn't really understand your question. I hope they give him some sort of evade and maybe bleed on specials, but I hope it's not as big as the hulkbuster, magneto, or colossus buff.
  • Options

I'm worried the buff is just some minor tweaks on his numbers. No new abilities or anything. I really hope not and that he'll be a viable champ. He's my only duped 6*

It’s jus minor tweaks and numbers, yes. But his base kit is pretty good, so a numbers tune up with a exactly what he needs
  • Options
    TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Considering the fact he was my second 5 star ever I’m Curious to see his buff
  • Options
    ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 567 ★★★
    Hopefully all you glass is half-full people will be right. Looking forwards to an update from Kabam on this.
  • Options

Hopefully all you glass is half-full people will be right. Looking forwards to an update from Kabam on this.

so am I lol
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    I got Punisher as my 2nd 5 star too and I am pretty excited for his tune up
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I think carnage and red hulk were both updates and they turned out pretty well, especially rhulk.
  • Options
    TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    As long as he is r2 worthy as a 6 star, I'm satisfied.