**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rankup ?: 5* CMM vs 6* CMM

MusicfreaksterMusicfreakster Posts: 36
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips
So I have an unawakened 6* R2 CMM and a 5* (recently awakened) R1 CMM. I’ve heard the awakened ability is the game changer, but do I waste the resources to rank up the 5* or keep holding out hope to dupe the 6*? 6* CMM was my first 6* and I have about 30 6* but just can’t seem to get her duped.

Thoughts?

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    6* no question. The awakened ability is nice, but not necessary like for Aegon or Hyperion. I have a 4/55 unawakened, and she absolutely WRECKS.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

So I have an unawakened 6* R2 CMM and a 5* (recently awakened) R1 CMM. I’ve heard the awakened ability is the game changer, but do I waste the resources to rank up the 5* or keep holding out hope to dupe the 6*? 6* CMM was my first 6* and I have about 30 6* but just can’t seem to get her duped.

Thoughts?

indestructible helps with some fights but is not a game changer.
  • Longshot_33Longshot_33 Posts: 349 ★★★
    As someone who was in the exact same boat as you, I would recommended R5 the awakened. In most cases you will run both of them with Fury and the 3 will crush anything. Particularly in incursions, AQ and Quest bosses. I find the awakened ability a game changer as it stops so much bs damage if you can manage your charges so you start the fight indestructible.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I wouldn't say it's a game changer, but it does have niche utility that is fantastic for some quests/nodes. it depends on what other content you have that her sig can help you with
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    6 star
  • Sorry, I can’t rank up my 6*. I was just trying to see if it’s worth using resources to rank up my 5* just because she’s awakened when I already have a 6*.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Unless you can or are close to taking her to R3, there's no reason to go with the 6*. The awakened ability is so helpful.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Def the 5* one. Dunno what some of the above are talking about but the dupe is extremely valuable for so much content

I agree. It's what makes her usable for things like icarus, spiked armor, backblast, and so many other niche nodes and matchups. It's extremely useful and valuable, and makes her worthy of even a generic gem, imo