**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cyber Monday is only 66 days away... so here's a motivational poster

WhoDaPooWhoDaPoo Posts: 312 ★★★
We're all in the grind together, so hopefully we can all stay motivated to not spend all our units on trying to get Apocalypse (or is that just me?).

Enjoy!

Comments

• Options
    Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    I have 5k units right now but if act 7 comes out I will use them to 100 the quest
  • Options
    Aaronc94Aaronc94 Posts: 221 ★★
    i have 4.5k units right now, don't know if i should go for 100% exploration act 6 or save until november :s
  • Options
    Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    Go for exploration n get the cct5 to r3 a 6
  • Options
    Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    I was tempted to use the 13k units I've been saving from July on Apocalypse, but made it through!
  • Options
    XZANDER44XZANDER44 Posts: 24
    Can u tell the dates when this deals r coming
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    I never understood how people can multitask while doing arena, isnt your head suppose to be on the screen? How can you watch your pc while not dying in a fight
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    9k units away from my goal, gonna be a fair push
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
    XZANDER44 said:

Can u tell the dates when this deals r coming

11/27-11/30 1pm est
  • Options
    ChriissRChriissR Posts: 651 ★★★★
    I never understood how people blow so many units on Cav crystals. People really falling for the trap of spending thousands of units for 3 stars.

Anyway, I'm at 13k units and trying to get to 20k for Cyber Weekend
  • Options
    Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Posts: 395 ★★
    GagoH said:

I never understood how people can multitask while doing arena, isnt your head suppose to be on the screen? How can you watch your pc while not dying in a fight

Sometimes I use my peripheral vision to play arena lmao
  • Options
    Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 469 ★★★
    I decided to take your advice and only opened one featured crystal today. I went with the featured PHC because why not, and I'm pretty happy with the result!

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    GagoH said:

I can watch my laptop screen and I just peek down while still looking at my screen. it's like your peripheral vision but downwards. I can somewhat reliable quake while doing ir
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,310 ★★★★
    Tier5 basic, tier2 alpha, and other rank up resources, 6* shards or 6* Nexus would be awesome... some generic 6* signature stones.
  • Options
    1RR3L3V4NT_1RR3L3V4NT_ Posts: 6
    So I want the 5 star awakening gem to awaken my 5 star nick fury and I looked at the 2020 4th of July offers and there was an offer that had the 5 star awakening gem that only costed 4,000 units, those that mean that in the 2020 cyber Monday the offer is also gonna cost 4,000 units?(can yall please tell me bc I really want to know if I have to save up alot of units or just save up a few units)
  • Options
    Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 381 ★★

So I want the 5 star awakening gem to awaken my 5 star nick fury and I looked at the 2020 4th of July offers and there was an offer that had the 5 star awakening gem that only costed 4,000 units, those that mean that in the 2020 cyber Monday the offer is also gonna cost 4,000 units?(can yall please tell me bc I really want to know if I have to save up alot of units or just save up a few units)

Most likely the deals gonna be same
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    I have already reached my goal of 16k units . I am anyways a hardcore arena grinder and gonna grind more and redeem all battle chips on cyber deals. I am not gonna go past 5k unit deals unless it guarantees something rather than stupid RNG thing .

Btw change the no. Of days now to 33.
  • Options
    WhoDaPooWhoDaPoo Posts: 312 ★★★
    Thanks for the reminder... I should make a new update this week to keep us all motivated to not spend money and units yet