**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

In the current meta where does Blade fit in?

2»

Comments

• Options
    JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★

Blade is still a beast. Running suicides takes the wind out of his sails tho.

Blade is perhaps the best champ for suicides and max recoil.
    omega, corvus and ghost are better with suicides so he aint the best
    When they can throw unlimited L1s and L2s with max recoil and heal back to 70% without synergies let me know.
    They are literally the best options for suicides. Everything is probably dead before they can even take recoil damage. Ghost completely takes advantage of suicides and takes no damage at all with hood, Omega and Corvus heal from will power. I don't think blade can contest with that.
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I like and still use him a fair bit but then in the last 3 months I've only played the mutant treasure Island and I don't have Nick, Elsa, Stealth Spidey etc.
    I'm wondering for all those that have ranked "arena fodder" or any of the other vote options that aren't "he's amazing" would you have the same view if he was available as a 6*?
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Arena fodder

Claire, awakened CMM, ghost with hood synergy, are probably the best champs with max recoil.
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,283 ★★★★★
    Occasionally useful
    Mcdonalds said:

When they can throw unlimited L1s and L2s with max recoil and heal back to 70% without synergies let me know.
    Omega and Corvus heal back
    Ghost takes absolutely no damage at all even recoil with synergies
    Let’s see some of that regen when Warlock or a heal block node shuts off that 70% regen
    Corvus doesn't even have a regen. With full suicides his bleed healing will run out and then he's just a dude getting poisoned and Omega Red will need to use his specials to access regen and won't keep up with recoil at max. Omega and Corvus can't touch Blade's regen. It's not even a contest.

Ghost 1. Has to bring Hood and 2. Can't avoid recoil on L1.

Yes, I will concede that it's considerably more difficult to regen when you're heal blocked. 🙄

If we play, "Yeah, but if..." the end result is that every champ is trash because there's a contrived scenario where they suck.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Occasionally useful

Ghost can ignore recoil, omega can heal to 100%, not 70% and Corvus they’ll be dead already
  • Options
    Occasionally useful
    Midnite93 said:

Blade is good against matches where his danger sense can be utilised

Which is about 6 unless you’re bringing dead weight with you as a synergy
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★

BWCV. Doesn’t need to stand and block in the corner praying that the enemy doesn’t fly in and destroy her Heath with block damage
  • Options
    Bala_riyz01Bala_riyz01 Posts: 145
    Are you kidding? Still go to for all content.
    he still worthy for rank 5 in 2020
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Skill champs suck. He’s definitely still top 5 in his class.

Being able to shut down any mystic with synergy is nice for whatever lame boss nodes get cooked up for new mystic champs.
  • Options
    Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★

Magneto waves hello
  • Options
    _Kill_Switch__Kill_Switch_ Posts: 270 ★★
    Occasionally useful
    He was an mvp in one of the chapters on my quest for Act 6 completion. Cleared the entire lane with him, helping me get to the boss with a full health team of 4 and him on 40%.
    Any champ that can accomplish that is still pretty useful imo.
  • Options
    Occasionally useful

he still worthy for rank 5 in 2020

Nah