**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Seriouse problem with my account.

This is screenshot of my account from last night everything was great
But today when I logged in I saw some of my units were missing and 9500+ five star shards as well you can see these screenshots that I took today morning and I get 10k shards from calendar. It means my previous 9500+ are totally gone

Then I quit game to inform you but I was unable to do this because of some unknown reasons when I logged in again I faced this
I tried again and again but couldn't access my account . After several attempts I was able to access my account but, but,but look what I saw

My inventory was empty , all crystal shards are gone , my 1* , 2* , 3* ,4* champs are vanished no units , glory, loyalty etc.
I know people will say you used hacking app etc . But I didn't use any hacked or cracked application and kabam can check it with server or whatever technology they use.
Now please recover my account at least give my 4* champs otherwise I'll face iso problem too much and I'm not going to play with this account in this condition.
I've reported this on kabam support but still haven't got any reply.
Now either recover my account or I'm going to quit playing mcoc forever.

Comments

• RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 234 ★★

This is screenshot of my account from last night everything was great
    But today when I logged in I saw some of my units were missing and 9500+ five star shards as well you can see these screenshots that I took today morning and I get 10k shards from calendar. It means my previous 9500+ are totally gone

Then I quit game to inform you but I was unable to do this because of some unknown reasons when I logged in again I faced this
    I tried again and again but couldn't access my account . After several attempts I was able to access my account but, but,but look what I saw

My inventory was empty , all crystal shards are gone , my 1* , 2* , 3* ,4* champs are vanished no units , glory, loyalty etc.
    I know people will say you used hacking app etc . But I didn't use any hacked or cracked application and kabam can check it with server or whatever technology they use.
    Now please recover my account at least give my 4* champs otherwise I'll face iso problem too much and I'm not going to play with this account in this condition.
    I've reported this on kabam support but still haven't got any reply.
    Now either recover my account or I'm going to quit playing mcoc forever.

I don't know how you say you are missing 9500 5* shards. Your first screenshot has 9500 and your 2nd one with less units shows over 10k.

My guess, like the ones above, is that you gave out your login info and someone sold everything. That's why you have more 5* shards. Also, you aren't in an alliance anymore for some reason but you don't mention that either. Plus, if you were really concerned about your account, you'd be asking for everything back, not just 4*'s. This leads me to believe that you know someone sold everything and you aren't willing to admit you were account sharing.
    LoL. True story.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    or it might be them selling everything to quit the game and then they regretted it
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,101 ★★★★★
    Any way you look at it you’re kinda screwed because things just don’t disappear. You either gave your account info to someone and they did this or you did it to yourself.
  • Neither I sold my champs nor I shared my account info with someone. If I did it I would have had a decent amount of gold and iso , you can see I don't have anything either.
  • Renaxqq said:

You yesterday took screenshot with your shards like u knew that something is going to happen...interesting...Maybe you shared account with merc and he asked you to pay but you didn't paid so he punished you... If that's what happened then Kabam can't help you because account sharing is against TOS.

Man I took screenshot to show in my Alliance that I very near to open another duel class crystal .
    I don't care if you believe or not but every single word that I wrote above is true
  • I just want my account recovered
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    There have been times where displays got all wonky when you had two accounts on a phone but it was never permanent and cleared up after restarting the game. That said I don’t think it was ever extensive as what you are showing. Have you gone back into your account recently?
  • There have been times where displays got all wonky when you had two accounts on a phone but it was never permanent and cleared up after restarting the game. That said I don’t think it was ever extensive as what you are showing. Have you gone back into your account recently?

I faced some session time out but after some restarts I was able to login.
    I don't know where from that session time out came
  • Now I'm able to login just as usual but my account is totally ruin that's why I didn't play anything
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    I'm curious why would you click a screenshot of crystal shards Normally before anything happened. It's more like either you sold them and now regret or gave it to some merc. And file a ticket to kabam if you are serious
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Session time outs happen when you switch to another app for a long period of time or walk away from your phone or device for a long time. Happens to me all the time, they’re normal.
  • I'm curious why would you click a screenshot of crystal shards Normally before anything happened. It's more like either you sold them and now regret or gave it to some merc. And file a ticket to kabam if you are serious

Man I've mentioned above that I shared that screenshot to my Alliance that I'm very near to open another 5* crystal.
    Luckily I had that pic in my pic gallery so I used that pic here
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    @Rawalblooch72925 If you are saying truth then you should send ticket to Kabam support.
    P.S it was simply my opinion.:)

I'm curious why would you click a screenshot of crystal shards Normally before anything happened. It's more like either you sold them and now regret or gave it to some merc. And file a ticket to kabam if you are serious

Man I've mentioned above that I shared that screenshot to my Alliance that I'm very near to open another 5* crystal.
    Luckily I had that pic in my pic gallery so I used that pic here
    Ok then file a ticket
  • Another thing that I noticed right now is that my namor wasn't dup but now he is and I had 135 AQ tickets yesterday but today these tickets are more than 600
    Do you guys still think that I'm laying
  • Unfortunately I don't have any proof for my dup namor dup and 600 AQ tickets. I just want my account recovered

Unfortunately I don't have any proof for my dup namor dup and 600 AQ tickets. I just want my account recovered

Then file a ticket why are you wasting your time here
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Unfortunately I don't have any proof for my dup namor dup and 600 AQ tickets. I just want my account recovered

just file a ticket then. go to the home screen in game and click on the settings in top right. find the support button

• Now either recover my account or I'm going to quit playing mcoc forever.

I’m not going to presume your situation, but trying to use low-level threats as leverage probably isn’t the best way to get what you want
    This is my 1st Post here
This discussion has been closed.