**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

25.1 Crystal Vault gone crazy

https://imgur.com/a/DmfEo0d
This is what the crystal vault looks like on my Samsung galaxy S9 running Android 9.

The order of crystals is all over the shop

Comments

• OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    Yeah. Mine is all random as well. Don’t like it.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Same for me
  • TreoTreo Posts: 386 ★★
    Same for me
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    @Kabam

Just FYI : the crystal vault bug, where everything is mixed up depending of what you have in it and what you open, is still not fixed at all despite what was announced in a patch note a few months back.

For example, in my main crystal tab this morning, the max sig crystals where almost at the top of the list (2*, 3* and then 4* in this order), now this evening after claiming the AQ rewards, everything changed and they are in the middle (in another order, 3*, 2*, and then 4*). As for the level stones, they are all over the place, I don't even know... and since everything changes everytime I open a stack a rewards from AQ, it's hard to describe :D

And yes this is a necropost, just to show how long this has been going on ;) Hopefully whatever order you chose, you can fix them once and for all in a future update ! My OCD will be forever grateful...