Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Compensation

The update is 5 minutes late. FIVE. This is outrageous, I DEMAND 45k 5* shards and a full 6 star hero of our choosing. this is an absolute SCAM and we are missing out on event quest time.

Comments

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    DHCVoLt wrote: »
    The update is 5 minutes late. FIVE. This is outrageous, I DEMAND 45k 5* shards and a full 6 star hero of our choosing. this is an absolute SCAM and we are missing out on event quest time.

Well its not 5 minutes late it's still not available...so yeah compensate us already!
  • Options
    SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    DHCVoLt wrote: »

A 5* Science gem and 6* Carnage for the mister pls!
  • Options
    MyTaffyMyTaffy Posts: 144
    and you want Kabam to take this forum seriously?
  • Options
    RbvojtikRbvojtik Posts: 113
    edited September 2017
    SlySly wrote: »
    A 5* Science gem and 6* Carnage for the mister pls!

5* Shards. DILLY DILLY!!!

Science gem. To the pit of suffering and despair. DILLY DILLY!!!
  • Options
    DHCVoLtDHCVoLt Posts: 266
    MyTaffy wrote: »
    and you want Kabam to take this forum seriously?

Who said that?
  • Options
    1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    25 minutes here
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Its been 33 minutes