**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

tips to becoming uncollected

jaysavagejaysavage Posts: 348 ★★
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Hi guys for anyone who has become uncollected do you have any tips because I'm planning on pushing for uncollected.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    need roster
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,034 ★★★★★
    git gud. LOL ... I've always wanted to say that. but seriously, if you would have posted a roster it would have helped. the general rule of thumb is to have champs with high damage, immunity and power control. if you have champs in those three areas, you'll be just fine.
  • Save units and revives. Go in and do as much damage as possible, check before attacking to see if parry was shrugged off or not. Once he is below 55% health just hold block all the time and bait heavy to punish. If he uses SP you will die unless you have spider Gwen or Starky who can evade it, or Mr Sinister who can block it.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    the collector is just bring burst champs and revive a few times
  • jaysavagejaysavage Posts: 348 ★★
    Here's my roster hope you guys can see it. Are there any champs I should take rank up or level up. Thanks!
    I'm almost able to take Vision Arkus to rank 4 BTW.
  • Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    Rank up stealth spidey, he's a hard hitting champ and you've got the resources for him
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Beat the collector
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    a couple things that i've learned while exploring the collector's quest: don't parry the collector until he becomes stun immune and then parry and re-parry as much as you can to mitigate the damage; turtle after doing a combo, take hits on the block baiting a heavy and punish it; if you see that the regen is too much just quit the fight and re-enter it ^_^
    @te-dua-shum thanks but what does turtle mean. Sry I'm not familiar with that term
  • Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    jaysavage said:

@te-dua-shum thanks but what does turtle mean. Sry I'm not familiar with that term

turtle means hold block and stand still, you know, like the arena AI or AQ AI does most of the time
    thanks @Rayaan_2000, also, what champs on my roster should I bring into the fight and what champs that I don't have would be good for the fight?
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    blade did great for me, just use him at the start of the fight so that you can still bleed the collector, and cap iw is good thanks to his high block proficiency. I don't know about guilly99 so i won't speak about her, but vision might have a hard time doing damage because of tenacity. Stealthy is good for the path, but like vision he will be hindered by collector's tenacity ^_^
    If you have a White Magneto (even a 3* or a 2*) you could try with colossus: magneto's pre-fight ability turns your stun debuffs from parries into passive effects that can't be shrugged off, giving you openings to do damage (but that ability is currently bugged, so i would wait). Even if you don't have magneto i would still rank up colossus to R5, he is a beast ^_^
    @te_dua_shum ya I'm working on collosus I have a red magneto 4 star but not a white magento :'(
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    Also, when the Collector enters his stun, shock, etc immunity phase; if you die and come back, he won't have those immunities anymore
    @DarkDuelist how many units would you reccomend I have 177 and I'm grinding arenas for more how much should I grind to?
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    jaysavage said:

@DarkDuelist how many units would you reccomend I have 177 and I'm grinding arenas for more how much should I grind to?

Post your champs.
    With your team I'd recommend minimum of 500 but 800-1k is advisable so you don't run out of units and get stuck at the collector.