**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why make changes to AW difficulty when the force quit bug was still ongoing?

KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
I understand that most groups were finishing 100% which made diversity the only thing that mattered, but it was fairly common knowledge that many people were also force closing then coming back with full health to try again until they got the 1 shot kill. Shouldn't you have given the new setup some time without that glitch to see how difficult it really was? Granted, it was definitely easier, but how many of those 100%s were due to not having to buy pots and revives?

Comments

• Options
    Obeng90Obeng90 Posts: 7
    And you are a fool to write this post
  • Options
    Why? They already said they were patching it this update. I'm just seriously confused as to why they'd say it was too easy when there was such a huge hole being exploited. Now they're going to take that away and give us a harder map, when we don't really know how easy that last one was.
  • Options
    Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    That last one was easy. You may be overestimating the number of people that needed to force close to get to boss full health.

I am curious what this parry “fix” is going to be. Everytime the mess with parry, it seems to get worse...
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    KhanMedina wrote: »
    Why? They already said they were patching it this update. I'm just seriously confused as to why they'd say it was too easy when there was such a huge hole being exploited. Now they're going to take that away and give us a harder map, when we don't really know how easy that last one was.

Well I know it was really easy because we would 100% it and not use that exploit... it was clearly hard for you considering your saying you used it.

So it's gonna get harder
  • Options
    KhanMedina wrote: »

Well I know it was really easy because we would 100% it and not use that exploit... it was clearly hard for you considering your saying you used it.

So it's gonna get harder

Yes, I'm sure no one you know ever used it and were just that good every single time. Hell, I used it just so I could take AA and GP into war and not be stuck there forever against an immune champ. No one wants to admit they used it, but people I talk to all admitted they did rather than fork over units for no reason. Guess we will see what the complaints look like next week to see how many were really sudden pros.