As we continue to work to address ongoing issues regarding Parry and Evade, we will be extending the Week 4 Quest of the Summer of Pain and its Solo Objectives by 1 week to better allow you to complete this content. This will not result in next week's content being delayed.

Can 6.4.3 darkhawk even be solod??

2»

Comments

• UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 577 ★★★
  • TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 4,525 ★★★★★
    Korg said:

Read the rest of the post. It isnt about who can. It is only a morningstar showcase channel. My goal is showing everyone over time and with different difficult content how good exactly she is
  • ADDIS0NADDIS0N Posts: 900 ★★★★

ADDIS0N said:

I have her as a duped 6* and I want to like her so much but I cannot gel with her. She makes me tired. lol

My suggestions to make Morningstar better:

1.) Allow up to two souls to be captured per fight. By the time you get to your 5th fight on most lanes you’re only a fight away from the boss, so it’s hard to even enjoy her. If that’s too OP, increase the number of souls to 6.

2.) Increase her block proficiency.

3.) Smooth out her insanely jerky and spastic play style.

4a.) Make her poison immune.

- OR -

4b.) Remove the incredibly lame mechanic that makes her lose a captured soul while taking damage so she’ll be more suicide friendly and you won’t have to try to end a match on Sp3.

She’d be sooooooo much better and still wouldn’t be OP because of the necessary ramp up.

I wouldnt mind any of this but it doesnt take 5 fights to ramp her up and she isnt useable at 5 souls only. One of my vids show the ramp up aswell as im sick of people saying its so hard and oh she trash before 5 souls and more vids i will continue that trend. Personally also i love her playstyle.
    I never said she’s terrible before 5 souls, but she’s not great until at least 4 and it’s not nearly as much fun using a champ when they’re not at their full potential as it is when they are.

I can say the same thing about Corvus, although there’s a noticeable difference with him after a single Glaive charge, where the first two Morningstar fights are usually pretty painful.

I also noticed that most of your team is based around Morningstar synergies - and I’m turned off by champs that require that many synergies to be competitive with many champs that don’t.

I love that you love her. I mean, I love Man-Thing even though he gets a ton of hate and really needs some adjustment. With that said, I’m not going to try and convince anyone that he’s the best mystic champ.

Anyway, I appreciate the video and I promise I’ll keep trying to like Morningstar, if only because it sucks to have a duped 6* of any champ that I don’t enjoy playing.

Cheers.
    ADDIS0N said:

ADDIS0N said:

I have her as a duped 6* and I want to like her so much but I cannot gel with her. She makes me tired. lol

My suggestions to make Morningstar better:

1.) Allow up to two souls to be captured per fight. By the time you get to your 5th fight on most lanes you’re only a fight away from the boss, so it’s hard to even enjoy her. If that’s too OP, increase the number of souls to 6.

2.) Increase her block proficiency.

3.) Smooth out her insanely jerky and spastic play style.

4a.) Make her poison immune.

- OR -

4b.) Remove the incredibly lame mechanic that makes her lose a captured soul while taking damage so she’ll be more suicide friendly and you won’t have to try to end a match on Sp3.

She’d be sooooooo much better and still wouldn’t be OP because of the necessary ramp up.

I wouldnt mind any of this but it doesnt take 5 fights to ramp her up and she isnt useable at 5 souls only. One of my vids show the ramp up aswell as im sick of people saying its so hard and oh she trash before 5 souls and more vids i will continue that trend. Personally also i love her playstyle.
    I never said she’s terrible before 5 souls, but she’s not great until at least 4 and it’s not nearly as much fun using a champ when they’re not at their full potential as it is when they are.

I can say the same thing about Corvus, although there’s a noticeable difference with him after a single Glaive charge, where the first two Morningstar fights are usually pretty painful.

I also noticed that most of your team is based around Morningstar synergies - and I’m turned off by champs that require that many synergies to be competitive with many champs that don’t.

I love that you love her. I mean, I love Man-Thing even though he gets a ton of hate and really needs some adjustment. With that said, I’m not going to try and convince anyone that he’s the best mystic champ.

Anyway, I appreciate the video and I promise I’ll keep trying to like Morningstar, if only because it sucks to have a duped 6* of any champ that I don’t enjoy playing.

Cheers.
    Yeah i get that. To each their own and all that. To be fair the only synergi i will say that you really want with her is g2099. Makes her hit very good from the very first fight. Check out my video on cav eq and you can see like 8k mediums with 1 soul only. Ofc she gets better with each fight and again i wouldnt mind them making it easier to build her up i just dont personally think its needed.

As for why i build my teams almost completely around her is because i truly only need her to beat full paths even in act 6 content. While i ofc think that quake and ghost are the 2 best champs in the game ms is more and more every day becomming my favourite champ to use and it just kills my soul (pun intended) that i know so many who gets sad when they pull her or completely write her off as trash.

Once im done showcasing her on the channel i will move on to other champs that are still looked down on like dormammu. Night Thrasher (even tho a lot more see his value now) and maybe mordo. I just want people to not just go for teh ghosts and the corvuses and be dissapointed if it isnt either.

My intentions are nothing but good
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,278 ★★★★★
    Omemanarmy: I will try 100000 times if I have to, I will solo this fight with ms

Me: quake says hello
    Lvernon15 said:

Omemanarmy: I will try 100000 times if I have to, I will solo this fight with ms

Me: quake says hello

This was first try. Im not much for do overs. If i cared about that i wouldnt post one where i got hit :D
  • DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    Definitely but with magneto
  • HeattblasttHeattblastt Posts: 175 ★★
    I have soloed him with Medusa but that happened only once out of 4 times ..... Before your video I couldn't have imagined that morning star can kill him.... Awesome man....
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 16,847 ★★★★★
    quake goes brrrrrr
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    KarateMike did it with Psylocke