**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Happy (Belated) Birthday Quake!

RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
4 years and 1 day since she was released. I meant to make this yesterday, but I have the worst memory

So, in celebration, comment your favourite Quake moments. And let’s not turn this into a Quake vs Ghost thread. Let’s just reminisce about all the times Quake helped us push through content

For me, it’s a toss up between the moment I pulled my 4* and 100%ing Act 5. I used her for a good 90% of that, and it was blissful.

I also remember figuring out how to play her in stun immune matchups before it was ‘popular’. My technique wasn’t as effective (Heavy, dex, heavy, dex, dex) but it was damn satisfying. I remember trying to explain it on these very forums, but alas, no one would listen

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,810 ★★★★★
    Also, my three star Quake carried me through the 3* chapter in v4
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    When I took her to r5 (as a 4*) over capWW2 and people said they’d personally have picked capWW2
  • Options
    spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Took Medusa in to deal with 5.4.6 Ultron, but Quake ended up doing most of the work
  • Options
    JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    My first maxed out 4*. When I got her a while back I didn't even know what she was capable of. I just played her like a normal champion. Then I started seeing others do wonders with her. I told myself I had to learn. And learn I did (well, at least I thought I did). After getting quite confident with her, I wanted to take her against every single fight.

Unfortunately, I quit the game the very next day.

😢

• Options
    Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★
    She's my 3rd 5* (and now I have 30 something) and I didn't rank her up until very recently
  • Options
    Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    Pulled some great matches with my rank3 4 star, And finally decided to give her rest! ;)
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Quaking and soloing the final Sentinel boss in 6.1
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Favorite Quake Moments, Solo Abyss Thing, Solo Abyss DarkHawk, Solo AcidWash Mysterio, Solo 6.2.2 Sinister no heimdall, pulling her as a 5*. Node 23 Mix masher stubborn Korg solo (15x)
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    My second favourite moment was when I used my rank 3 quake to solo 6.1.5 crossbones.

My FAVOURITE moment was the countless hours (obviously over exaggerated) I spent to learn to use quake the correct away. All the times I got clipped, combo'ed to oblivion and died becuase I had both my fingers touching the screen. Will never forget that bonding time.
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,209 ★★★★★
    How I use to play quake : MLLLM MLLLM MLLLM MLLLM MLLLM Sp2

How I play quake now : H H H H dex HHHH dex

How times have changed
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    probably pooping on half the boss rush
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    There are a couple. I just Quaked RoL WS with my 4* Quake for the first time the other day. Took a lot of tries, but I was able to solo him without taking any damage. It took 13 minutes. 😶

Using Quake for 3 high healthpool stun immune matchups in a row without losing any health.

And using only Quake with no synergies in the first Boss Rush about a month ago. Ended with 67% health or something. (I'm no @Agent_X_zzz)