**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Possible issue with crossbones [More Info Needed]

KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
edited September 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Multiple people in my alliance (including myself) are noticing an extremely strange interaction between duped 4/40 crossbones and 5*red hulks. For some reason, even with 6+ stacks, punches from cb are doing negligible amounts of damage even if rh has no charges. Switch to a different champ, and they do more damage per hit (specifically the non-critical ones). We've run into the issue in event quests and aq, and I note the duped 4/40s only because that's what we all have. Cb works fine against other enemies, and nobody else seems to have reduced damage against rh.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Well when rh has charges, cb will always do less damage than other champs because crits will bypass the physical resistance that rh builds up
  • KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    I believe you missed two key points. First, I noted this occurs even without rh charges. Second, I specifically pointed out that he seems to be a doing less damage for non crit hits than other champs when doing non crit hits
    This also seems to be a newer issue. None of us experienced this a month ago
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey @Kestrelle. Can you let me know a specific champion that you've switched to where you've seen the increased damage after using Crossbones? I want to recreate the exact circumstances of your report. Thanks!
    I tried it with a 4/40 hawkeye and a 4/40 scarlet witch only looking at numbers prior to her gaining buffs. I was surprised during aq because even with 6 stacks on cb he was doing <100 per hit. Thanks for looking into this!
    Is there more information I can provide
  • CrusherCrusher Posts: 305
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    Well when rh has charges, cb will always do less damage than other champs because crits will bypass the physical resistance that rh builds up

Don't write without reading the op's statement...
    #VVIP#
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey there. Just wanted to touch base with you on this. After extensive testing, I don't seem to have this issue at all. In fact, my CB does slightly more regular punch damage than Hawkeye. Would you be able to provide video or screenshots of the numbers? Thanks!
    Wow! I don't have any video/ss evidence, but I'll check with my alliance to see if any of them do. We may need to track down another 5* rh...the ones we were looking at were in 3.1 master event and map 3 aq. I'll hopefully be able to follow up with this asap
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Kestrelle wrote: »
    Wow! I don't have any video/ss evidence, but I'll check with my alliance to see if any of them do. We may need to track down another 5* rh...the ones we were looking at were in 3.1 master event and map 3 aq. I'll hopefully be able to follow up with this asap

That map 3 AQ is god-mode. He never takes much dmg other than bleed for me.
    The issue for us isn't that he doesn't take a lot of damage, but that he's seemingly taking less from a cb with multiple stacks than from other characters.