**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 6 Focus Group Feedback

2»

Comments

• Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

Why did they replace biohazard? It was fine. I was looking forward to it.

now it’s poison, dang it.

You know, that actually limits the options for that fight more than the Biohazard did. Previously, you didn't need a poison immune champion, just a bleed immune one, to do this fight, so you could use champs like Corvus, Colossus, the new Magneto, and even Hulkbuster, but now, it limits you to either poison immune champions or to bring in the Fury/Deadpool synergy.
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

What really confuses me about the changes is that they swapped the Do You Bleed Rogue with Do You Bleed OML. OML has a 95% reduction to bleed damage. It’s actually gonna be a longer fight and does nothing to address the issue, people are still gonna use a ramped up Ægon or Corvus and hit into block instead of placing bleeds on the opponent.

Whooo said:

WTH they changed Rogue with Old Man Logan in 6.2.6, 'Do You Bleed' Path?

OML has 95% bleed resistance. Now this path will become a lot more difficult. I am glad that I have already explored it 100%

Kabam what was the point of this change? Can we have a mod comment? This change was not a nerf, it was a change to actually make it harder for the player. 95% bleed reduction on a do you bleed path??? What kind of sadistic node design is that?

@Kabam Miike Please get this specific change looked at, I'm not sure if OML's bleed potency reduction was overlooked because this node design is sadistic and just frankly disgusting.
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    tafre said:

What really confuses me about the changes is that they swapped the Do You Bleed Rogue with Do You Bleed OML. OML has a 95% reduction to bleed damage. It’s actually gonna be a longer fight and does nothing to address the issue, people are still gonna use a ramped up Ægon or Corvus and hit into block instead of placing bleeds on the opponent.

Not entirely true I think this is a good change because OML has the bleed reduction on when he has the regen buff active. So somebody like Sym supreme should be able to crush him. Even if you cannot nullify the regen, every time he uses a special attack the regen gets removed so it is not as bad as it looks. Way better than Rogue honestly.
    Ah ok I didn't actually know that about OML. Thanks for the clarification. 👍
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I. Read. Every. Single. Word. This is exquisite. The nerfs on the other hand... not so much. They made some fights harder and didn't even change 25% of the BS fights. Don't get me wrong, it's definitely not harder overall, but it ain't much better either.
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

I. Read. Every. Single. Word. This is exquisite. The nerfs on the other hand... not so much. They made some fights harder and didn't even change 25% of the BS fights. Don't get me wrong, it's definitely not harder overall, but it ain't much better either.

That’s incredible. I’m not sure I even read every word I wrote. Thanks.
  • Options

Etjama said:

Oh you totally didn't. Many typos. I'll look past em though. 😂
  • Options
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

I’m not joking, I finished writing this in bed at 1:30am so I had time to paste it into discord, which took about 30 minutes in and of itself so the kabam folk on it could query anything.

They didn’t. And by the looks of these changes, I’m starting to doubt they read it

Which is actually completely fair. Also, I can’t type for ****. I use 2 fingers and no autocorrect. It’s hell. I normally write
  • Options

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

I’m not joking, I finished writing this in bed at 1:30am so I had time to paste it into discord, which took about 30 minutes in and of itself so the kabam folk on it could query anything.

They didn’t. And by the looks of these changes, I’m starting to doubt they read it

Which is actually completely fair. Also, I can’t type for ****. I use 2 fingers and no autocorrect. It’s hell. I normally write
    Lol, that honestly sucks hard. And I can't touchtype either. That's why I use my phone and type at the speed of light. Even when writing up a document.
  • Options
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Lol, that honestly sucks hard. And I can't touchtype either. That's why I use my phone and type at the speed of light. Even when writing up a document.
    I can’t even type on my phone well. Better, but all the apps are super screwy, so it’s just easier to use my laptop
  • Options
    X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    6.2.5 needed to be toned down a lot. They failed.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

oh nice. I need to read it now, but life exists
  • Options
    SpiralSpiral Posts: 84
    @Rockypantherx I read your feedback and I agree with pretty much everything you pointed out. I want the people who designed these fights and node combinations to explain themselves because without ghost, I probably never would have bothered to explore this act.

On some level, I might have a little respect for them if they just came out and said, "you know what guys, we designed those specific combinations to make you guys spend items and hopefully make us some money."
  • Options
    Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★

Giving feedback and you dont even know how OML works...