**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

White Magneto bug still not fixed in New Update.

BeroManBeroMan Posts: 279 ★★★★
So, I checked the update notes and white Magneto and his synergies still are not going to fixed.

I submitted a ticket like 2 weeks ago where I described the bug in detail and sent video too but it was not enough apparently.

White magneto pre-fight allows champions to passively stun opponent when parring instead of stun debuff. But Archangel is bugged and when you apply some neurotoxin apparently it reduces ability accuracy of synergy and not possible to passively stun an opponent or even inflict stun debuff from parry mastery until neuros wear out.

Here is video proof. This can be problematic with other champions too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvBGV64_DX4

Comments

• Options
    HassandoraHassandora Posts: 5
    We need more of these posts until kabam decides to do something
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    some bugs take a while to fix.
  • Options
    Magneto (House of X) also has another bug conerning his Bleed Immunity. I've fought him using my Yondu several times now (Tech + not #Metal is always nice). If the opponent is Bleed Immune, Yondu inflicts an Armor Break instead. Every time I fight the new Mags, a grey "Immune" popup appears on his side of the screen. Since he's immune, why isn't Yondu Armor Breaking him instead? His description clearly states "....granting Immunity to Bleed effects."
  • Options
    FunkyGorillaFunkyGorilla Posts: 50
    You didn't make enough posts. The 6398274993 threads about this aren't enough. Keep making more. Then Kabam will fix it and give 6R3 max Sig Ægon to you as a trophy for creating so many threads.
  • Options
    FunkyGorillaFunkyGorilla Posts: 50
    BeroMan said:

You didn't make enough posts. The 6398274993 threads about this aren't enough. Keep making more. Then Kabam will fix it and give 6R3 max Sig Ægon to you as a trophy for creating so many threads.

@FunkyGorilla Oh, sweet, that would be nice, but no thnx, I have him already.
    Is he Sig 200 though? I see you cropped the Sig level out...