**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Help too many options to rank. Can't pull the trigger.

MrR0b0tMrR0b0t Posts: 234
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Not sure who might be my best rank up option. I'm not an end game player pushing thru act 6 I just got Cavalier little while back and now just slowly making my way thru act 5 100%. I haven't done any variants yet either. Just want feed back on who is best option for variants and elders bane. Thanks for the help.

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    5* dpxf?

How did you get him?
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    Spelthy
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Quake quake quake
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

5* dpxf?

How did you get him?

Wasn't he a featured champ a number of weeks back with crystals and an arena for him? I think that's where he became available at the 5* level.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Hate to sound like a broken record here, but rank quake and git gud. She will breeze through basically all of A5, and half the variants.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Ghost and it will allow you to do V3 easily and 99% of everything else and then rank Quake up
  • MrR0b0tMrR0b0t Posts: 234
    Yeah I got one of the mutant cavalier offers or something like that to get dpxf and quake is pretty sweet I suck with her still but love her Nick fury synergy with the 3 auto evade. Has helped me a bunch.
    See my problem lol. Magneto looks awesome now too I'm perplexed.
    Should I do act 5 or variants
    Tiger360 said:

Ghost and it will allow you to do V3 easily and 99% of everything else and then rank Quake up

Is variant 3 the easiest of them? I've dabbled in few fights but always backed out due to low revives.
  • Quake, Aegon and Claire.
    Thought for sure I'd heard more warlock magneto or omega red guess it's between ghost quake or aegon. Each with bit of a difficult play style I'll need to practice them more. Thanks for advice
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Omega Red is a very solid option aswell. Based on the PI of your champ I am guessing you are running suicides?
    He is a beast with them, and he is amazing for 5.3.
    His spore damage is not affected by the 50% reduction so you basically can use him for 90% of the fights, only need the specific class for the Robots.
    Otherwise 5.3 is very very long.
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,073 ★★★★
    Wowser, what an epic, suicide friendly roster!!! First of all, max suicides, willpower and possibly a couple in coagulate...

Then... Omega@sig200, quake, aegon, bwcv, warlock, ghost, shulk, magneto... Congrats you've won the game :-)

(After that lot, thing, Medusa, Korg, dpx, domino, Elsa... all niche or good for defence)..

As @Giuliameij mentioned, Omega is amazing for elders bane and also, with Nick and quake, auto fighting all of masters monthly EQ and carrying entire lanes in AQ due to willpower Regen and spore damage. If he's close to sig200, take him first....
    He's at 200 I dumped every generic I had into him. Then month later pulled aegon and he's at 20 sadly
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Don`t feel bad about that. Aegon can go up now that the sig stones are more available (roughly 30 extra per month, and those are generics)
    Omega is a Beast. Mine is 200 aswell, and if he is combined with Sabretooth they are both amazing. Sabreman's only downside is he is harder to ramp up with suicides on.
    Yeah synergy pairing I'm not been lucky enough to pair fully besides Nick fury. I have red hulk for domino no masacre have omega no sabertooth. It's like the movie Friday. I got have 2 things that match. Kool aid no sugar cereal no milk ham no burger.
    Have 23 days til science t4 class expires in over flow might be quake unless I pull a torch or someone in between then.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    MrR0b0t said:

Tiger360 said:

Is variant 3 the easiest of them? I've dabbled in few fights but always backed out due to low revives.
    id say 4 is the easiest. as long as you have an electro counter and a single 1*, you can do completion
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

MrR0b0t said:

Tiger360 said:

id say 4 is the easiest. as long as you have an electro counter and a single 1*, you can do completion
    I found Variant 5 the easiest for completion, but I had a R5 Venom and good ranked mystics.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Ghost and Quake and you win the game
  • Psychic_2002Psychic_2002 Posts: 195
    Ægon
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★
    Aegon will help you complete Act 6 and Abyss.
    The variety of answers only tells me that I need to rank them all lol. Which if I was a whale would be no issue lol but I'm a minnow or plankton aka poor