**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to take to Rank 4?

Wolveman666Wolveman666 Posts: 15
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Should I take a 5 star Hyperion or 5 star Archangel to rank 4? Both are unweakened, and I like playing both as well.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Unawakened then archangel
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Archangel
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Hyperion because hyperion covers more fights than archangel and he is not that bad unawakened as he is made out to be.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Hyperion because hyperion covers more fights than archangel and he is not that bad unawakened as he is made out to be.

He is, unduped hype feels wrong (speaking as someone who took him up unduped) I barely used him at all, as for aa he kinda needs the dupe as well for utility, but he has insane damage unduped, is maybe wait but if you don’t want to aa is the choice
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Lvernon15 said:

He is, unduped hype feels wrong (speaking as someone who took him up unduped) I barely used him at all, as for aa he kinda needs the dupe as well for utility, but he has insane damage unduped, is maybe wait but if you don’t want to aa is the choice
    He is not, unawakened hyperion was my first r4 and he did put great amount of work for me.As for AA I have 4* r5 AA and he shreds everything except act 6.AA at r3 can still do a lot of damage.Upgrading hyperion would be more beneficial to the OP.