**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Favorite champions and why.

MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
obviously taskmaster and I refuse to say why but what are yours

Comments

• MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★

Just seeing red goblin I knew I needed him so yeah bye bye 5* shards one he comes around in the featured

just be aware your units and money is going to disappear faster for as desperate you are
  • Paul_RuddPaul_Rudd Posts: 79
    edited October 2020
    Ghost....enough said
    Second would be Doom
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    edited October 2020
    Nick fury and cmm... individually both are heavy hitters together their synergy takes cmm to a different level of broken op ... both are always in my starting 5
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    CMM because she carries me through content. AA is a close second because he was my MVP from Act 2 to Act 5.
  • manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    Sentinel because of utility and damage. Literally destroys every content I want to do. Love my purple friend a lot.
    Mcdonalds said:

I’m kinda liking Taskmaster more and more, I’m becoming a fan. I might be losing my Hulkbuster spirit

So the trick worked...
  • NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★
    theres 3; hulk buster, aa, and dormammu
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    I like doom
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I think you guys should know by now...
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

I think you guys should know by now...

Human torch obviously
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 840 ★★★
    I like omega and ghost.
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 840 ★★★
    For obvious reasons
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Storm Pyramid X, y'all should know why
  • UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    Ghost. Synergies aside, whenever she phases, she can ignore evade and auto-block, purify DOT debuffs, make the opponent miss, intercept in the safest way possible, and let's not forget- she can launch massive SP2s that can one-shot.

If Wasp is on the team, those SP2s are gonna be fully unblockable if activated right after phasing. If Ant Man is on the team, Ghost increases her attack by 15% for each buff on her. It may not seem that good, but when you get 5-4 cruelty and fury buffs, that attack boost really makes a big difference. If the Hood is on the team, she takes no damage while phasing, so she can tank SP3s, as well as nodes like Starburst, Infinity Blast, No Retreat, etc.
  • Hoodie25Hoodie25 Posts: 312 ★★★
    Mcdonalds said:

I’m kinda liking Taskmaster more and more, I’m becoming a fan. I might be losing my Hulkbuster spirit

Heresy
    Mcdonalds said:

MaxGaming said:

Mcdonalds said:

So the trick worked...
    lmao jk ima never go to that side haha
    unless..
    Unless?
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    MaxGaming said:

now let me make some guesses
    @Etjama like Sunspot
    @Mcdonalds like Hulk Buster
    @Masterpuff likes ronin
    @Korg likes Korg
    @KDSuperFlash10 likes The new characters
    @Mysterio likes Mysterio
    @SpideyFunko likes a spider verse champ or Rogue
    And the kabam members like their profile pictures with the exception of @Kabam Miike likes Cyclops

How’d you know? And Ghost is close, as is Omega Red.
  • Hoodie25Hoodie25 Posts: 312 ★★★
    Also my favorite now is definitely prox x, the falter mechanic and special attack chaining are soooo satisfying

I can just run up to my opponent and throw heavies and specials without giving a **** about their special meter or whether or not they attack into me

It feels like such a power move lol