**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Am I The Only One Who Hates Calls / Notifications During Play??

DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 ★★★★★
edited October 2020 in General Discussion
They always come at the most inopportune time lol ... right in a combo, dodging a combo or whatever .. BOOM incoming call, notification etc .. can't see can't see ... resume ... death.

Even when I put my phone on Do Not Disturb it still happens. I hate it lol

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    My exquisite Samsung Galaxy S10 has customizable notification settings while gaming which I love. Right now. I have it set to show very small call and message notifications while I'm playing MCoC and that's all. I could remove notifications while gaming completely if I wanted.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 ★★★★★

Picture this:

You’re in a fight in aw, a minute left on the clock, all the pressure is on you to win this war then suddenly:

EXACTLY!! lol
    edited October 2020
    Etjama said:

My exquisite Samsung Galaxy S10 has customizable notification settings while gaming which I love. Right now. I have it set to show very small call and message notifications while I'm playing MCoC and that's all. I could remove notifications while gaming completely if I wanted.

i've been thinking about that S20 ... think it'll have what the S10 does?? that's a good feature to have!
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★
    Bruh I was in 5.4.3 and I got spammed online and died to an electro. I just put it on sleep mode for mcoc now.
  • Maltyo9Maltyo9 Posts: 270 ★★★
    @DeaconVelvet I have an S20, when I get a call anytime my phone is in Landscape mode, I get a notification at the top of the screen that only blocks the middle, no interference with play
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★

Picture this:

You’re in a fight in aw, a minute left on the clock, all the pressure is on you to win this war then suddenly:

Yeah, the icloud storage notifications suck
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Picture this:

Aight we get it bro, the ladies are after you.
    if ladies hit me up on discord, the world would have peace. heck, if they even had discord
  • ShøckerShøcker Posts: 200 ★★

Picture this:

Please charge the battery

Etjama said:

i've been thinking about that S20 ... think it'll have what the S10 does?? that's a good feature to have!
    I'm sure it does.
  • airmundoairmundo Posts: 145
    Keep your old phone and use it as a gaming phone when at home - it’s a permanent do not disturb mode
  • J_jones_41389J_jones_41389 Posts: 86
    edited October 2020

^have a galaxy s10
    edited October 2020
    1. Open game (have game booster on)
    2. Swipe left or down to open toolbar
    3. Press the little icon in the bottom right corner
    4. Go to "block during game"
    5. Select desired options (notifications)

Yuppers, one of my favorite features. I set it up once and never have to do it again.
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 450 ★★★
    The new Moto phones also have a feature to set your phone to DND while in-game
    Etjama said:

Yuppers, one of my favorite features. I set it up once and never have to do it again.
    what's game booster ?? is it legal? lol
    Maltyo9 said:

@DeaconVelvet I have an S20, when I get a call anytime my phone is in Landscape mode, I get a notification at the top of the screen that only blocks the middle, no interference with play

cool that's good to know!
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 835 ★★★

They always come at the most inopportune time lol ... right in a combo, dodging a combo or whatever .. BOOM incoming call, notification etc .. can't see can't see ... resume ... death.

Do not Disturb only works when your phone is locked, unless you enable it to work all the time (in settings)
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,521 ★★★★★
    The horrors of doing a doing fight with quake and a notifications pops up blocking a part of your screen and no matter how fast your ready to pull up the notification the screen already says K.O
    Hazzalec1 said:

Do not Disturb only works when your phone is locked, unless you enable it to work all the time (in settings)
    hmmm i'll give that a shot too thx
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    *Laughs in uninterrupted gaming mode*
  • Lobster44Lobster44 Posts: 147
    I have uninterrupted gaming mode on and every now and then it breaks while playing mcoc (no other game, not sure why), and chucks up a message in front of the screen. It only ever seems to happen when I'm not in an actual fight though so it doesn't bother me an awful lot.
    edited October 2020

Etjama said:

what's game booster ?? is it legal? lol
    It's totally legal. Built in on Samsung. Just boosts gaming performance and gives you a lot of gaming options.