**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Unstoppable Juggernaut and UC, can’t stagger them

Hey, when fighting a staggered juggs or uc the unstoppable triggers twice and it’s imposible to nullify it. I thought it would be fixed today, silly me. Kabam fix what affect them immediately, but if affects the players it takes forever.

https://youtu.be/V_KjfSZ-Qqk

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    They trigger 2x unstoppable buffs, so you need at least 2x staggers on him
  • Options
    UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    And that shouldn't be the case, this is kabam's lazy way of fixing an unstoppable "bug" that was so hard to fix for them. You have to have 2 staggers before hand or with hood get a lucky crit after staggering the first unstoppable buff. It's pretty stupid.
  • Options
    Is there any champ that stacks staggered?
  • Options
    UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    Thor Jane foster and juggernaut. Have to hit the opponent with heavy attacks.
  • Options
    PedrobarraPedrobarra Posts: 41
    Lol. Typical Kabam bs. Why isn't there a bug fixing team that works like semi around the clock? You certainly make enough money to hire one
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Iko

Now ask what device and os and what game modes it's happening and that you're reporting it to the team. Just like with vision, the 200$ champ that's still not fixed.
  • Options
    JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    This has been around since 12.0 or so. It was their "fix" to the unstoppable timer counting down during specials. Instead of just giving one buff extended by the duration of the special, or making it trigger only after the special they made it trigger twice, once for the special and once again for after.

They have yet to acknowledge it.
  • Options
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    They trigger 2x unstoppable buffs, so you need at least 2x staggers on him

You can't do 2x stagger with Hood
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,571 ★★★★★
    JRock808 wrote: »
    This has been around since 12.0 or so. It was their "fix" to the unstoppable timer counting down during specials. Instead of just giving one buff extended by the duration of the special, or making it trigger only after the special they made it trigger twice, once for the special and once again for after.

They have yet to acknowledge it.

Correct and I believe threads about this issue have either been closed or ignored.
  • Options
    Both champs descriptions mention only one unstoppable, this double buff is total bs.
    I remember well it was the fix for the timer issue, when you were able to hit them after their specials. Classic kabam
  • Options
    UC439UC439 Posts: 261
    They've messed up a perfectly running game with the 12.0 update. It's been all bugs since then. It's nowhere written their abilities that uc or jugg will proc unstoppable twice, bt it is present in the actual gameplay. Complete rubbish in the name of fixing.