**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Lost Soul and Summoner Soul?

So far not too happy with the things that you can buy from store with the lost souls. I am hoping they will give better deals that isn't boost like mabey masterary cores or something? Also I think it would be cool if on Halloween they have 1 day exclusive sales that you can buy better stuff with lost souls.

Summoner Soul I am guessing will be like rockets death button message. So the longer you wait the better stuff you receive.

I am personally going to wait to use or sell anything until they are about to expire or a good deal comes around. What is your plan? Are you saving them?

Comments

• Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Your summoner soul is only for title purposes. You don’t get anything extra for holding onto it. And no, why should there be better boosts? Have you seen the boosts? Some of them are pretty darn good. And they’re basically free. Geez people are never satisfied.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    They already said you get a title for not selling your soul. Nothing else
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    So far not too happy with the things that you can buy from store with the lost souls. I am hoping they will give better deals that isn't boost like mabey masterary cores or something? Also I think it would be cool if on Halloween they have 1 day exclusive sales that you can buy better stuff with lost souls.

Summoner Soul I am guessing will be like rockets death button message. So the longer you wait the better stuff you receive.

I am personally going to wait to use or sell anything until they are about to expire or a good deal comes around. What is your plan? Are you saving them?

What are you talking about? You didn't get better things the longer you held the button. You got the same thing on day 1 for pushing it as you did if you pushed it the last day.

The boosts you get for selling the soul items expire and are removed when the quest ends same as the soul items themselves so waiting until they are about to expire is totally pointless.

No offense OP but your post was full of misinformation and bad ideas/suggestions/advice that were completely contrary to the posted official info on the 2 event quests you mentioned. Try reading the official info before spreading false info because you just run the risk of harming other forum members who may think you know something they don't.