**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Im bored so what is the dumbest thing you've ever done in MCOC history?

13»

Comments

• Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Tapping the screen during special attacks when I was a beginner.
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    I brought stealthy against mr sinister in AQ today
  • Options
    DarkKnight646DarkKnight646 Posts: 84
    Taking my 4* King Groot to 5/50 and pumping sig stones to him.
  • Options
    Djin said:

Tapping the screen during special attacks when I was a beginner.

Lol. I still do that sometimes now. Middle of an AW mini boss fight and suddenly the screen is upside down. 😂
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,572 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Accidentally buying a featured 6* crystal instead of getting the 10k basic. I don’t think anyone wants to spend 15k 6* shards on a Luke Cage. He’s good and all but I threw away 5k shards.

Spending $$$ on units trying to get a 5* or 6* Surfer when he came out last December.
  • Options
    Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 427 ★★★
    i delayed act 4 completion by 2 months cause I was terrified of maestro, using a few r3 4* for completion, looked up guides before I got to the chapter , of cause all youtube guides were for LOL maestro so I legit thought the act 4 boss maestro needed r4 5* and had 3 million health, I was not smart
  • Options
    Ronny_Ronny_ Posts: 66
    Played dual vs my friend assuming real pvp fight
    Then realised we both won lol

• Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Going up against Luke Cage with AA, and forgetting he's bleed immune...
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Another one is me resetting my mastery tree twice because I made some wrong turns.
  • Options
    StarzStarz Posts: 153
    edited October 2020
    Forgetting how armor break affects Ghost
  • Options
    Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    I sold my 1 stars at one point.
  • Options
    its_kenits_ken Posts: 34
    in retrospect, selling champs was the dumbest thing i’ve done in game. i spent over 1k units going for a 1* wolverine and still didn’t get him. got 1* juggernaut twice though!
  • Options
    Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    edited October 2020
    I sold my 1stars way way way back in the day. Before uncollected upgrade to daily crystals was a thing. I did it because I had just started doing the T4 catalyst arena and was using the sandbag strategy of two top champs and a 1 star.

My 1stars were maxed out and was told I needed to keep 1stars at rank1 level1 to get better results with sandbag strategy. So I sold them all so I could get them back without being ranked up.

Luckily I was able to get them all back before I realized errors of my ways. Now I have 10 1stars, they are all maxed out, and they are all staying that way.
  • Options

I have done some really done things when I was still a noob but the dumbest was when I was exploring Act 4 and I didn't read a node and there was a node where the defender can't take over 1 percent dmg and regens 1 percent every second so I had the best fight against mags and spent like 7+ minutes just fighting Mags just trying different things. Then I read the node and I felt so dumb.

using a generic 4* ag on my first 4 star war machine. Still pissed.