**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which heroes the most underrated and overrated heroes of mcoc? What you think?

Comments

• Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Lvernon15 said:

y

Lvernon15 said:

VTD is underrated

He’s more overrated honestly, that ramp up SUCKS
    But ramped up he can really pack a punch and is the most sustainable
    Yeah, but there’s literally no difficult places where you can reasonably ramp him up, there’s a reason he’s used in incursions early game quests and low map aq
    I used him in v5 as a main lane crearer. Don't tell me that v5 isn't difficult.
    Well... it's not...
    Then what is mr?
    6.2 onward, early variants, V5 is the easiest variant yet. I'd say Cav EQ is harder than V5 tbh.
    Beyond 6.2 it is a little bit difficult to use vtd because of the specific nodes which need specific counters.
    Cav eq is also very niche.
    I think v4 is easier than v5.
    I can do v2 too with vtd.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Any rng champs except hype. I'm talking bout you domino XD. Also, Sym sup is SOOOOOOOOOOO overrated.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Lvernon15 said:

y

Lvernon15 said:

VTD is underrated

Yeah, but there’s literally no difficult places where you can reasonably ramp him up, there’s a reason he’s used in incursions early game quests and low map aq
    Well... it's not...
    Then what is mr?
    6.2 onward, early variants, V5 is the easiest variant yet. I'd say Cav EQ is harder than V5 tbh.
    Beyond 6.2 it is a little bit difficult to use vtd because of the specific nodes which need specific counters.
    Yeah, V4's easier till you don't have the right 1*s. I think the fact that he doesn't have the utility for later Act 6, most of the Variants, and AW is why some (including myself) believe he's overrated.
    edited October 2020
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Lvernon15 said:

y

Lvernon15 said:

VTD is underrated

Well... it's not...
    Then what is mr?
    Yeah, V4's easier till you don't have the right 1*s. I think the fact that he doesn't have the utility for later Act 6, most of the Variants, and AW is why some (including myself) believe he's overrated.
    This is because you want Corvus or hyperion out of him.No one said he is in the league of hyperion,cmm and Corvus.But he is still a better cosmic and is underrated.
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Diabolic said:

Edeuink said:

Longshot is overrated.

Symbiote Supreme is underrated.

Fight me.

How could SS possibly be underrated? Everyone knows he’s insane.
    Imo he is overrated
    Overrated how?
  • arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Killmonger underrated
    Blade gr domino overrated
    The three champions you have publicly stated you "hate" them and don't miss a chance to talk them down: overrated.
    The champion you have publicly stated is your favorite: underrated.

What a coincidence. :D:D

I've said that before. All of these threads that alleged talk about "overrated" and "underrated" champions are mostly about expressing whichever champions players like or dislike personally.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Lvernon15 said:

y

Lvernon15 said:

VTD is underrated

Well... it's not...
    Then what is mr?
    nah I'd definitely say v5 is harder. I could explore cav eq right now if I wanted. v5 definitely requires more skill and knowledge of how to handle certain fights
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited October 2020
    arsjum said:

Killmonger underrated
    arsjum said:

The three champions you have publicly stated you "hate" them and don't miss a chance to talk them down: overrated.

I've said that before. All of these threads that alleged talk about "overrated" and "underrated" champions are mostly about expressing whichever champions players like or dislike personally.
    Or maybe you have your assertion the wrong way round.

What if he likes/dislikes those champions because of how he views their standing in the community. I know I dislike a champion more when I see people overhype them, conversely when they are under appreciated. People love an underdog and hate arrogance or over confidence

• arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 β˜…β˜…β˜…

arsjum said:

Killmonger underrated
    arsjum said:

What if he likes/dislikes those champions because of how he views their standing in the community. I know I dislike a champion more when I see people overhype them, conversely when they are under appreciated. People love an underdog and hate arrogance or over confidence

Except the days of Blade being overhyped is long gone, GR was never overhyped in the first place (maybe he was a little alongside Blade but those days are gone too). Domino is quickly joining their ranks if you keep reading these forums.

Killmonger is not an underdog. He's a great champion. I don't remember a time when he was either overhyped or specifically underappreciated by the community.

arsjum said:

Killmonger underrated
    arsjum said:

This overrated underrated stuff is just subjective.
    When I say blade is great for villain champs did I overhype him?
    When i say domino has a good damage output did i overhype her?
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I think red hulk is a tad underrated. Dude SLAPS
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Lvernon15 said:

y

Lvernon15 said:

VTD is underrated

Well... it's not...
    Then what is mr?
    This is because you want Corvus or hyperion out of him.No one said he is in the league of hyperion,cmm and Corvus.But he is still a better cosmic and is underrated.
    Lol, how would you know what I think? Stop being a troll, dude. I never expected him to be like the best of the best, but people say he's up there with Venom and Medusa when he doesn't have enough utility to be considered with them imo.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

If you completely invest in omega (awakening sig 200 synergies suicides) you will not be disappointed.

Yeah but without suicides he is overrated
    He is absolutely amazing without suicides and I can confirm that as a 5/65 sig 200 Omega Red owner who doesn't run suicides.

Cable with Apocalypse synergy is overrated

No.
    edited October 2020
    Domino is extremely overrated. Blade and Ghost Rider are also very overrated. Black Widow (Claire Voyant) is overrated as well but some people ain't ready for that conversation.

Spider-Gwen and Doctor Octopus are underrated.
    Faseeh said:

Since u asked heroes, Elsa is 100% most under rated champion

She's legit the new Hakweye. Everyone calls her underrated. She's not, she's fairly rated. If everyone says she's underrated then she isn't underrated.
    shield456 said:

IMIW is underrated
    Namor is underrated
    Omega Red overrated
    Γ†gon overrated

No logic, just vibes
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Faseeh said:

Since u asked heroes, Elsa is 100% most under rated champion

She's legit the new Hakweye. Everyone calls her underrated. She's not, she's fairly rated. If everyone says she's underrated then she isn't underrated.
    Gonna have to agree with that one.
  • SavageSavage Posts: 621 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Most overrated is Hawkeye. Most underrated is Korg. I don't think I need an explanation as to why Hawkeye is overrated lol.
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited October 2020

arsjum said:

Killmonger underrated
    arsjum said:

And some people don't base their opinion of something/one on what everyone else thinks of them.

There are plenty of very highly regarded champs I dislike, but that's not because I'm trying to be an edgy contrarian.

I suck at building big combo numbers so I dislike Aegon
    Double hit strikes throw my timing off so I dislike Domino and Stealthy
    I simply cannot get the hang of quaking so I dislike her. Same with Ghost to a lesser extent.
    I don't run suicides and I just cannot seem to keep up 10 spores so he's not one of my faves.

That does not mean I think they are bad champs or overrated, it just means they don't work for me.

Pre-buff Colossus got me through so much early to mid stage content, so he was always one of my favorites. It doesn't mean I thought he' was better than most other mutants.

Judge a champ based on their abilities, playstyle, or other objective criteria. Hell, judge them based on whether you like or dislike their design or animations. But to quote The Oracle from The Matrix: Make up your own damn mind!
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Wubbie075 said:

arsjum said:

Killmonger underrated
    arsjum said:

And some people don't base their opinion of something/one on what everyone else thinks of them.

There are plenty of very highly regarded champs I dislike, but that's not because I'm trying to be an edgy contrarian.

I suck at building big combo numbers so I dislike Aegon
    Double hit strikes throw my timing off so I dislike Domino and Stealthy
    I simply cannot get the hang of quaking so I dislike her. Same with Ghost to a lesser extent.
    I don't run suicides and I just cannot seem to keep up 10 spores so he's not one of my faves.

That does not mean I think they are bad champs or overrated, it just means they don't work for me.

Pre-buff Colossus got me through so much early to mid stage content, so he was always one of my favorites. It doesn't mean I thought he' was better than most other mutants.

Judge a champ based on their abilities, playstyle, or other objective criteria. Hell, judge them based on whether you like or dislike their design or animations. But to quote The Oracle from The Matrix: Make up your own damn mind!

Oh I absolutely agree. That’s what I’m saying. I judge champs based on their abilities and capabilities, and it annoys me when others don’t seem to do the same, leading champs to be overrated or underrated.

Essentially what I hate is what I perceive to be stupidity. And that applies to everything in my life.

For example, I don’t really like Persistent charge champions, but I still think Γ†gon is rated correctly due to his capabilities and abilities.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Diabolic said:

Diabolic said:

Edeuink said:

Longshot is overrated.

Symbiote Supreme is underrated.

Fight me.

How could SS possibly be underrated? Everyone knows he’s insane.
    Imo he is overrated
    Overrated how?
    He have abilities many other heroes can do but peoples acting like they are never seen such abilities before "omg nullified I can't believe it(!) " his only very cool part is bleeding phase which you should wait until that phase come and after it come its only last idk? 10 secs? Not a bad hero but I just keep mine at 4/55 not as good as players hyped
    Noone can nullify better than sym sup.
    And he does crazy bleed damage. You can chose to stay in his bleeding phase if you want via heavy
    And his sp3 activates all his blessings so alternatively spam sp3.

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Rasilover said:

Ghost rider is 100% overrated

Is he? I mean I agree that his damage output is weak. His regen is really good and decent utility. But who considers him a top champ at this point? I think he is properly rated.