**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

10628 prestige player LF 77766 ally earning t5cc

I have experience running 77777 with all epic mods. Looking for something slightly more relaxed, maybe 77766 or so. Wanting to earn at least 6% t5cc. Not wanting to push in war and so Gold 1 or at the most Plat 4.
I am very active and US Central Time. Please leave your Line here and I will contact you. Again, must earn at least 6% t5cc. Thanks.

Comments

• Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    I have 30 5/65 champs, 3 rank 2 six star champs and have 100% Variants 1-5 and Acts 1-6.1. I have done 1 run through 6.2, 6.3, and 6.4. I prefer very fast BG's and so would prefer not to be in one that consistently finishes last second in both AW and AQ (that's how you lose wars and miss AQ crystals).
  • up2sumthingup2sumthing Posts: 56
    Up2sumthing
  • BaggamanBaggaman Posts: 48
    Check out - This Is Sparta... silver 1 alliance aiming for gold this season. Only run 2 BGs both map4. Aiming to start doing map5 so if that’s to relaxed no problem lol. If you don’t find what your looking for we’d be honoured if you’d want to give us a season
  • protectors11protectors11 Posts: 114
    We are moving towards map 7 and could use guys with map 7 experience line: protectors11
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    Bumping. Looking for 6% to 8% t5cc weekly. So something like 77766, 77776, or maybe 77777.
  • Kaycg1Kaycg1 Posts: 257
    Hit me up on line. kaycg1