**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Got my first 6*!!

Hey guys,
I just got my first 6* and it turned out to be..............CORVUS GLAIVE!! Yeah I was shocked to see him as my first 6*. Any comments on how to use him effectively? So far I’ve used him and he’s awesome once ramped but if you know any on there synergy with him that makes him even more OP, feel free to comment. BTW I heard that this new mephisto invasions quest has the same amount of 6* shards as krakoa. Of that true please comment on it and also comment whom you think I will get as my next 6*. Thanks! Happy gaming!

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    congrats op! and @Hammerbro_64 I wouldn't mind that dude. he sucks, but he's fun to play. I would bring him into aq but I fear he would time out
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    I am gonna get my 4th 6 star tomorrow
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    edited October 2020

Your 6* trembles my latest one
    At least he can deal with Aarkus pretty well

@will-o-wisp come tell this man how op he is. I feel ya tho man I got a cyclops blue team as my second and oml as my first one.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Timmytdt said:

Hey guys,
    I just got my first 6* and it turned out to be..............CORVUS GLAIVE!! Yeah I was shocked to see him as my first 6*. Any comments on how to use him effectively? So far I’ve used him and he’s awesome once ramped but if you know any on there synergy with him that makes him even more OP, feel free to comment. BTW I heard that this new mephisto invasions quest has the same amount of 6* shards as krakoa. Of that true please comment on it and also comment whom you think I will get as my next 6*. Thanks! Happy gaming!

Congo
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Congrats! hope your streak of hot 6* pull continues!!!
  • TimmytdtTimmytdt Posts: 564 ★★
    Haha thank you. I was as shocked as you guys. To be honest I thought my eyes would pop out. Thanks and any information in mephisto invasions? You know, whether there will be 5k 6* shards in it?
    Midnite93 said:

Great pull OP he destroys like crazy run suicides with him if you can because his damage is lackluster when he's out of glaive charges

Yeah I noticed that too. I was thinking of suicides cause I have two immunity queens ie. R4 Claire and r2 Emma(gonna r4 soon). But am thinking to get willpower first.

• MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Once awakened it can save u like when I was in act 5.4.5 the Mephesto was about to kill me but since he was awakened he couldn't die and I won
    Hmm yeah I’ll keep that in mind