**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

P2099 still is a lemon

Comments

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,941 ★★★★★

Damn, ok I thought it was obvious that this was a troll post, picture of won fight is from pre-buff, and there is such a thing as photoshops obviously he's doing more dmg than that, I mean @Etjama I may hate sunspot (personally don't particularly enjoy the spam) but come on, Col is a mega champ

If it was a troll post, should have kept the damage from post buff, but said he was trash
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Damn, ok I thought it was obvious that this was a troll post, picture of won fight is from pre-buff, and there is such a thing as photoshops obviously he's doing more dmg than that, I mean @Etjama I may hate sunspot (personally don't particularly enjoy the spam) but come on, Col is a mega champ

right...
  • Options
    Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★

are we sure this is a troll post or op trying to recover a shred of dignity

Those battery icons look different to me. But then again I haven't played p2099 (even properly at that) since 2018

Anyone got a clue?
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,787 ★★★★★

are we sure this is a troll post or op trying to recover a shred of dignity

What's the difference lol.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    My duped 2099 6* r1 with suicides did 170 hits. Not a lemon, but not someone I’d rank up I don’t think.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

@Rodomontade_Boi like I said photoshop, the icons are new, all I did was add in the numbers

Hahahaha 😂😂😂
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,742 ★★★★★
    Midnite93 said:

@Midnite93 it is have you updated?

Update isn't available for me yet @Stark154667 since I am in android but will be soon.
    I am android and have it updated for around 100 mins now
  • Options
    spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★

you sat here and defended your point instead of making a disclaimer saying it was a joke in the original post. no one will believe that.
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    He's God Tier now imo. You're just bad if you think he's still a lemon. Plus his specials have a ton of hits.
  • Options
    HeattblasttHeattblastt Posts: 254 ★★

So every buff has to be Colossus.
    "If you make everyone a Colossus, there will be no Colossus."
    ~ Sun Tzu

Mcoc is like riding a bicycle. To keep the game in balance Kabam cannot make every champ Collossus.
    ~ Albert Einstein
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,941 ★★★★★

So every buff has to be Colossus.
    "If you make everyone a Colossus, there will be no Colossus."
    ~ Sun Tzu

Mcoc is like riding a bicycle. To keep the game in balance Kabam cannot make every champ Collossus.
    ~ Albert Einstein
    To be Colossus or not to be Colossus, that is the buff
    -William Shakespeare
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Midnite93 said:
    Mesmerizing
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    No
  • Options
    SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★

My duped 2099 6* r1 with suicides did 170 hits. Not a lemon, but not someone I’d rank up I don’t think.

I know I'd rank him up over Ronin. ;) Not that I wasn't planning ranking P2099 up regardless. He has some smooth animations.
  • Options
    GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    Yes, you’re right. Next question