Customer service

ShaggyMShaggyM Member Posts: 286 ★★★
Just wanted to relay a horrible customer service experience with Kabam. Yesterday I had to get rid of some expiring t1 so decided to rank up a random mutant champ to r3. I picked White Mags ranked him, leveled him quickly and realized I actually r4 him. I immediately contacted Kabam didn’t use him at all. Their response was since I leveled him they can’t do anything. I really don’t understand their reasoning at all. Ik I made the mistake but it’s the first time I’ve ever done that after over 4 years. My apathy has been growing already towards the game with the new monthlies being changed(first time on my acct I didn’t explore any difficulty) and this is just about to kill all enthusiasm I had left for this game. I Really don’t understand the hardline approach, Kabam loses so much for what? Oh well it was it is. My fault ultimately anyway.

Comments

• Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Member Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    White mags is decent
  • ShaggyMShaggyM Member Posts: 286 ★★★

White mags is decent

Not the point
    Mcdonalds said:

You literally say it's your fault lol not theirs

Doesn’t change the fact it’s an honest mistake that can easily be corrected. Why not try and and make an honest mistake right? What does it hurt them? If I was sending in tickets all the time or ever for that matter I’d understand.
  • MotorjamMotorjam Member Posts: 45
    ShaggyM said:

Mcdonalds said:

Doesn’t change the fact it’s an honest mistake that can easily be corrected. Why not try and and make an honest mistake right? What does it hurt them? If I was sending in tickets all the time or ever for that matter I’d understand.
    You're essentially asking for a rank down ticket. If they give you one then others will start to want the same. They aren't gonna cave in to any sob story they come across.
  • LormifLormif Member Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    ShaggyM said:

Mcdonalds said:

they dont know it was an honest mistake, and you dont know how easily it can be corrected. Without going through massive logs they do not know if you used a 2017 gem, or if you used mats, or even what mats you used to level. This is why their policy is that they will undo a rankup as long as you have not leveled him.
    You guys are all right, probably overly frustrated and should just step back. Thanks for the input.
    But just so we’re clear this is not about needing resources. I have 28 r2/r5 and another 22 r4. My account will not suffer in the slightest if not even gain from this. That was never the point.