**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Help All button is finally here!!!!!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Gil0610Gil0610 Posts: 192
    You welcome any news on the act 6 nerf stuff?
    @Kabam Vydious
  • Options
    TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Gil0610 said:

You welcome any news on the act 6 nerf stuff?
    @Kabam Vydious

It wasn’t bugged it’s just coming on Wednesday @Gil0610
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★

There was no mention of that coming this update ... so it is just not in the game yet

Somtimes u hav to watch before com to conclusions with u somtimes leaking one to do
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Thanks Vydious! How’s the cat, by the way?
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Vydious is being super helpful today! Thank you for fixing this stuff quickly
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★

Okay, so. At the moment the button will continue to be displayed as "Help All" but will unfortunately only continue to help four at a time. I know this is misleading and we do apologize, but I can tell you that we've kind of spoiled the surprise and that eventually it WILL help all.

Edit: We're looking to try to change it to "Help 4" at the moment.

Mine helped 20 to 60 not 4 lol
  • Options
    Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★

Okay, so. At the moment the button will continue to be displayed as "Help All" but will unfortunately only continue to help four at a time. I know this is misleading and we do apologize, but I can tell you that we've kind of spoiled the surprise and that eventually it WILL help all.

Spoiled what surprised? It was announced in the dev diary’s and wasn’t it meant to be here before September?
  • Options
    M00SEMANM00SEMAN Posts: 40
    Last time they had the help all feature it took forever and didn’t work you ended up just doing it one at a time that’s why they got rid of it and went to 4.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020

help 6 now! (before and after of pressing help all)
  • Options
    Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    I thought help all meant it would help all still does 4 helps at a time. Changing the name is not an improvement in my eyes.
  • Options
    SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
    Still just helps 4...😂
  • Options
    Crys23Crys23 Posts: 741 ★★★★
    Just remove the Help system all together. It adds unnecessary strain on the servers.
    Just lower the arena refresh times for 5* and 6* by 1hour.
    Then implement a new loyalty earning system based on contributions in alliance 3-day events.
    The HELP system is one of the worsts parts of the game.
  • Options
    SPIDER_MANSPIDER_MAN Posts: 136
    I’m just leaving this here for kabam incase they weren’t clear of the definition of All

• Options
    Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    threy better start with auto Ask for Help for the Arena's it is very time consuming or remove it oncem for all it"s a bugging feature
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,572 ★★★★★
    Should’ve got rid of the help system altogether.
  • Options
    BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 ★★★
    MikeHock said:

Should’ve got rid of the help system altogether.

I agree, don't know why they wont do this.. grinders knew it would be problems with the help all button months ago.