**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cap IW broken/nerfed [NOT BUG]

M00SEMANM00SEMAN Posts: 40
edited October 2020 in General Discussion
Been discussing it with various alliances members and we are all of the same opinion Cap IW just isn’t the same. He doesn’t crit nearly as much. His s2 seems to not get the big numbers like it use to. 5 days of aq I think he crit 3-5 times total against doom. Let’s see if we can get this fixed quick please
Post edited by Kabam Boo on

Comments

• Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    3-5 times against doom? God damn that is insane with his crit resistance! I never crit against doom unless it is garunteed
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    yeah I literally tested mine against rol ws today because i was bored. it was fine
  • M00SEMANM00SEMAN Posts: 40
    I get it with doom but I fought a 5 star void today in aw on a normal node. My Cap is a r2 6 star and my s2 hit for only 22k. I get all the various factors that go into but I use cap all the time he probably does 90% of the fights I do in aq so when he’s off I notice
  • WhoooWhooo Posts: 86 ★★
    Do you know what nerf means?
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    I Think He Got Nerfed Because He Is Too Good. Can You Send Pictures?
    No I don’t I see the word used quite often I like the way it sounded so I just added it for no reason
    I do feel like 22k is less then 50k for some reason

0h look, another nerf post based on feelings.

I C0ncur, This P0st Is Based 0ff Feelings And N0thing Else.
    Petrify definitely doesn’t work like voids but less worried about that. Like I said I just have seen his damage output decrease
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    "I think he crit 3-5 times total" and "Doom" don't go well together. Doom has the highest crit resistance in the game, it would be abnormal if Cap IW were to crit a lot.
  • WhoooWhooo Posts: 86 ★★
    M00SEMAN said:

I do feel like 22k is less then 50k for some reason

For real?
    Things you can learn from forums...
    I thought that 22K is more than 50K. I feel so embarrassed right now
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    M00SEMAN said:

I get it with doom but I fought a 5 star void today in aw on a normal node. My Cap is a r2 6 star and my s2 hit for only 22k. I get all the various factors that go into but I use cap all the time he probably does 90% of the fights I do in aq so when he’s off I notice

22k my Superior Ironman actually be Superior compared to that.
    MaxGaming said:

M00SEMAN said:

No. Captain America (Infinity War) Is Much Better Than Superior Iron Man.
    edited October 2020
    MaxGaming said:

Moot4Life said:

MaxGaming said:

M00SEMAN said:

Captain America (Infinity War) Is Much, Much Greater Than Superior Iron Man. Superior Iron Man Pales In Comparison To Him. He Shivers With Fear When Seeing A Mere Glimpse Of His Shadow. He Is Inferior Iron Man, Maybe, But Definitely Not Superior. He Only Has Regen Which Activates Very Rarely, While Captain America (Infinity War) Has Infinite Utility As Well As 100% Ability Accuracy Reduction.
    You Have No Facts To Back Up YOUR Claim, Only Simple, Unfunny Memes.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Moot4Life said:

MaxGaming said:

Moot4Life said:

MaxGaming said:

M00SEMAN said:

Captain America (Infinity War) Is Much, Much Greater Than Superior Iron Man. Superior Iron Man Pales In Comparison To Him. He Shivers With Fear When Seeing A Mere Glimpse Of His Shadow. He Is Inferior Iron Man, Maybe, But Definitely Not Superior. He Only Has Regen Which Activates Very Rarely, While Captain America (Infinity War) Has Infinite Utility As Well As 100% Ability Accuracy Reduction.

MaxGaming said:

Moot4Life said:

MaxGaming said:

Moot4Life said:

MaxGaming said:

M00SEMAN said:

That One Does Not Even Make Sense.
    You Said To "Say It". I Did Not Say That Two Letter Word Except In The Quotation.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    No
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    boo edited it to say not bug 😂

boo edited it to say not bug 😂

So It Is A Confirmed Nerf Then? Interesting...
    Kabam Why Would You Nerf Captain America Infinity War Out Of Nowhere? First Ghost, Now This...
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Moot4Life said:

Kabam Why Would You Nerf Captain America Infinity War Out Of Nowhere? First Ghost, Now This...

I really can’t tell if your being sarcastic