**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is Mole Man good?

MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
so

So is he good

Is Mole Man good? 52 votes

Yes super good
17%
Moot4LifeBlackshadow0203Thicco_ModeEdeuinkSmittyajame5ABOMBspookyteaspoonsNalak8 9 votes
He is ok
48%
Titan_ChronosDolanGustavo20KDSuperFlash10RamadaDwhalen8554ArsozMassapealIronGladiator22TheInfintySneakyWarriorSpideyFunkoPhillip14233SuperiorSymbioteRouger40casual0HoitadoCloudwalkerPuttPuttThebombsquad1 25 votes
Bad not even like corvus
34%
Jank39buffajrMets17MitriaxRockyshockyMaxGamingSarvanga1_TripleBH3t3rHojosCaptainGameodishika123Kaiz_1Thanks_D19KablCowabungaWardizzleHavocGamer49 18 votes

Comments

• Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Yes super good
    He Is A Solid Rank Five Option.
  • Options
    SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    He is ok
    Gets me some kills occasionally in aw aaaaannnnndddd....

That’s the only positive thing I can say for him at the moment
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Yes super good
    literally a skill corvus
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Yes super good
    Moot4Life said:

Horrible champ, do not invest in him.

Are You Joking Me? Lol, Do Not Have To Ask Because I Know You Are. His Energy Resist And Block Proficiency Are Enough To Rank Him Up Alone. Then Afterwards, Better Sit Down Before You Read This Because Have You Seen His Critical Hit? He Can Inflict Bleeds And Energy Damage Which Combine A Little Under 2000. Good Lord, It's Enough To Make A Man Faint. After You Get Up, DOUBLE WHAMMY! He Hits You With The INCREASED PHYSICAL RESISTANCE PER MONSTER MASS BUFF AS WELL AS GURANTEED CRITS. DID YOU READ THE ABILITIES? TAKE AN EXTRA LONG LOOK PERHAPS? DID YOU EVEN GLANCE AT THEM? HE IS A SOLID GOD TIER.
    I agree
  • Options
    Yes super good
    MaxGaming said:

Moot4Life said:

Are You Joking Me? Lol, Do Not Have To Ask Because I Know You Are. His Energy Resist And Block Proficiency Are Enough To Rank Him Up Alone. Then Afterwards, Better Sit Down Before You Read This Because Have You Seen His Critical Hit? He Can Inflict Bleeds And Energy Damage Which Combine A Little Under 2000. Good Lord, It's Enough To Make A Man Faint. After You Get Up, DOUBLE WHAMMY! He Hits You With The INCREASED PHYSICAL RESISTANCE PER MONSTER MASS BUFF AS WELL AS GURANTEED CRITS. DID YOU READ THE ABILITIES? TAKE AN EXTRA LONG LOOK PERHAPS? DID YOU EVEN GLANCE AT THEM? HE IS A SOLID GOD TIER.
    Are you ok?
    Buster Wolf!
    Yes, I Am Okay. I Love Mole Man And When People Call Him Bad, I Go Mad. They Do Not Read Or Understand His Abilities Properly.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Uh his energy resist is in the negatives...

IMO He’s a side champ for your side champs, useful but not in many areas. That said I have a ton of fun with him.
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Bad not even like corvus
    Moot4Life said:

MaxGaming said:

Moot4Life said:

Are you ok?
    Buster Wolf!
    Yes, I Am Okay. I Love Mole Man And When People Call Him Bad, I Go Mad. They Do Not Read Or Understand His Abilities Properly.
    hmm ok then...
    HE IS TRASH IMMA LET HIM SIT AT RANK 1 LEVEL 1 HE HAS NO UTILITY OR ANYTHING HE IS WORSE THAN SUPERIOR IRONMAN
  • Options
    Yes super good
    MaxGaming said:

Moot4Life said:

MaxGaming said:

Moot4Life said:

Are you ok?
    Buster Wolf!
    hmm ok then...
    HE IS TRASH IMMA LET HIM SIT AT RANK 1 LEVEL 1 HE HAS NO UTILITY OR ANYTHING HE IS WORSE THAN SUPERIOR IRONMAN

You're Loss.
  • Options
    Bad not even like corvus
    Moot4Life said:

MaxGaming said:

Moot4Life said:

MaxGaming said:

Moot4Life said:

Are you ok?
    Buster Wolf!
    hmm ok then...

You're Loss.
    But really why should I take him up i could take up Cross Bones or Taskmaster instead
  • Options
    MaxGaming said:

Moot4Life said:

MaxGaming said:

Moot4Life said:

MaxGaming said:

Moot4Life said:

Are you ok?
    Buster Wolf!
    hmm ok then...

You're Loss.
    But really why should I take him up i could take up Cross Bones or Taskmaster instead
    Neither are shock immune, have true accuracy, guarantee debuff shrugs, or can work to guaranteed crits. It’s a matter of what you want out of a champion.
  • Options
    Yes super good
    MaxGaming said:

Moot4Life said:

MaxGaming said:

Moot4Life said:

MaxGaming said:

Moot4Life said:

Are you ok?
    Buster Wolf!
    hmm ok then...

You're Loss.
    Sorry, I Am Not Your Mother. I Cannot Spoon Feed You All The Secrets To Life. You Have To Discover Them On Your Own. But I Will Give You A Hint.
    GURANTEED CRITS
    INCREASED ATTACK RATING SP2
    PHYSICAL RESISTANCE
    BLEED
    SHOCK
    ENERGY DAMAGE
  • Options
    TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    He is ok
    I wouldn’t say he’s awful but he’s far from amazing
  • Options
    Yes super good
    Apparently, I Am Your Mother Since Somebody Disagreed With The Comment In Which I Said I Wasn't.
  • Options
    Bad not even like corvus

MaxGaming said:

Moot4Life said:

MaxGaming said:

Moot4Life said:

MaxGaming said:

Moot4Life said:

Are you ok?
    Buster Wolf!
    hmm ok then...

You're Loss.
    Neither are shock immune, have true accuracy, guarantee debuff shrugs, or can work to guaranteed crits. It’s a matter of what you want out of a champion.
    My R4 doom is shock immune, my venom has True Accuracy, and my Corvus takes no damage from debuffs of he has charges and if i awaken my Crossbones he would shrug off debuffs aswell
  • Options
    MaxGaming said:

MaxGaming said:

Moot4Life said:

MaxGaming said:

Moot4Life said:

MaxGaming said:

Moot4Life said:

Are you ok?
    Buster Wolf!
    hmm ok then...

You're Loss.
    My R4 doom is shock immune, my venom has True Accuracy, and my Corvus takes no damage from debuffs of he has charges and if i awaken my Crossbones he would shrug off debuffs aswell
    Then don’t rank mole man. Your CB won’t always shrug off debuffs, your doom will struggle against evaders, and Corvus will struggle with emp mod or any path/champ that strips his buffs.
  • Options
    Bad not even like corvus
    doesn't matter i have the ironmen to help me OG Ironman and Superior Ironman come and demolish these act 6 fights with your 100 damage heavy attacks
  • Options
    SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    I personally don't know how to play... well nobody really does. I've said it before and I'll say it again: we need more time to judge this champ and frankly more people willing to test him out. There just isn't enough content or data for that matter of him. He looks like he might have some great potential but he is very complicated.
  • Options
    Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    he honestly doesn't seem that bad. His damage is above average and he's got decent utility with shrugging off debuffs. Also unstoppable on block allows for easy intercepts.
  • Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Yes super good
    Skill Corvus
  • Options
    UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    He actually has a ton of utility wrapped up into one champ. Not saying he is the best champ to use at all times but the few times where you need him he can shine.

He’s fun to use as well which gives him a bit of a plus; more enjoyable if you have Guardian on the team.
  • Options
    Blackshadow0203Blackshadow0203 Posts: 171
    Yes super good
    Mole man is awesome. It’s literally a little guy riding around on a giant monster. That is literally the only reason I need to rank him up.
  • Options
    AsIsGrassAsIsGrass Posts: 48
    Mole man certainly has his uses; I grinded him when he was in the 3* featured and actually found a use for him for that evade path in the v4. He makes a joke out of that butt faced adaptoid in v2 and would most certainly have a fun time against mesmerize

The thing is, he is no corvus, that's just a false and brutal comparison unless ur talking about a corvus w/ 0 charges. The skill corvus title has been taken by hit monkey, a much stronger champ

Moleman is more comparable to killmonger who both don't hit very hard but have similarly useful stuff in their kit. Even then, I find km to be a much more practical champ than mm

The main problem w/ mm is that he loses his utilities when he activates frenzy. He can no longer shrug off debuffs and loses that true strike at a high enough monster mass. If u take mm against icarus and he activates frenzy, the degen will turn him into toast while km w/ void synergy is having a laugh

Imo, I define him as an unfinished champ. His potential was there, but he didn't quite hit the mark. I would've considered mm solid if he could constantly shrug off debuffs in frenzy and keep his true strike but in his current state, he's borderline decent

Speaking of Hit monkey, he does come out in the new featured 5* tommorow 👀