**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

King Groot In 6.4.2 Should Get tweaked too

Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
That king groot has minimal counters except Having doom it's a nightmare with other champions since shock is only applied by techs and none of them can use his specials bcz of the powe drain !

Comments

• WhoooWhooo Posts: 86 ★★
    You can use Doom, Hood (sp1), Hulkbuster (Heavy attacks), Starky (sp2), Thor Ragnarok (sp3)

But it's a very restrictive fight, and it should be changed
    Mcdonalds said:

Whooo said:

You can use Doom, Hood (sp1), Hulkbuster (Heavy attacks), Starky (sp2), Thor Ragnarok (sp3)

Who can you use with their Heavy attacks?
    Sentinel, Hulkbuster
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    I solo’d it with Sentinel, was a long but easy fight. Also BWDO can do it as well
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    Whooo said:

you can't use any of those except doom all of the other champ won't have him koed that power drain should be removed

This one is quite restrictive I did it with g2099 and 560 hits, I have a friend who did it with aegon and 2k hits.

now that's crazy 2k hits wtf u don't even do it on the Abyss
  • RisenfromhellRisenfromhell Posts: 244 ★★
    You can try nebula she dont need specials to build up shocks
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    Black Widow Deadly Origin solve all the problem 😏
    edited October 2020

Whooo said:

you can't use any of those except doom all of the other champ won't have him koed that power drain should be removed
    How did you came to this conclusion?
    You don't have the skills to do it, cause plenty of players have take him down with these champs
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Mcdonalds said:

Whooo said:

Mcdonalds said:

Whooo said:

Sentinel, Hulkbuster
    The King
    Sentinel is the best, yeah.
    Whooo said:

Whooo said:

You don't have the skills to do it, cause plenty of players have take him down with these champs
    thor and hulkbuster are trash champs lol dude and spiderman sparks ain't getting to that sp2 with the power drain did u even try that fight before saying this ? hullkbister can be a possible counter but only if u have him at minimum r4 i won't spend 4 t2a on that and thor raghs ain't going to shine in there with that drain damage unless u eat sp3's which will ko you obviously

like i said Doom is the only possible counter in there

+ black widow deadly origin / Sentinel / Guillotine99 with 500 combo / void with 1k combo ... crazy
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    Mcdonalds said:

Whooo said:

Mcdonalds said:

Whooo said:

Sentinel, Hulkbuster
    The King
    phew, so I have a counter... when I make it there

Whooo said:

Whooo said:

thor and hulkbuster are trash champs lol dude and spiderman sparks ain't getting to that sp2 with the power drain did u even try that fight before saying this ? hullkbister can be a possible counter but only if u have him at minimum r4 i won't spend 4 t2a on that and thor raghs ain't going to shine in there with that drain damage unless u eat sp3's which will ko you obviously

+ black widow deadly origin / Sentinel / Guillotine99 with 500 combo / void with 1k combo ... crazy
    If your playstyle is aggresive enough you will get to an sp2 with Starky

Hulkbuster was released in 2015. You can get a 5* rank 3-4 tech rank up gem from 4 VARIANTS and you can get 3 5* rank 3-4 GENERIC RANK UP GEMS (2015-2016-2017). So you have 12 chances to get a tech rank up gem

If you don't want to take Hulkbuster to rank 4 (even though there are so many ways to do it without spending T2A) it's YOUR PROBLEM

Thor Ragnarok gets a power gain buff every 40 hits (you can add proxima to year team, to get the power gain every 30 hits on your combo-meter)

In order to explore act 6 100% you must have a big roster in order to counter all the different nodes.
    So grow up and stop crying
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 739 ★★★

I solo’d it with Sentinel, was a long but easy fight. Also BWDO can do it as well

Personally soloed him with BWDO. Im not a skilled player, but the fight is very easy as long as you bait sp1s and watch put for power sting.
    Whooo said:

Whooo said:

Whooo said:

Hulkbuster was released in 2015. You can get a 5* rank 3-4 tech rank up gem from 4 VARIANTS and you can get 3 5* rank 3-4 GENERIC RANK UP GEMS (2015-2016-2017). So you have 12 chances to get a tech rank up gem

If you don't want to take Hulkbuster to rank 4 (even though there are so many ways to do it without spending T2A) it's YOUR PROBLEM

Thor Ragnarok gets a power gain buff every 40 hits (you can add proxima to year team, to get the power gain every 30 hits on your combo-meter)

In order to explore act 6 100% you must have a big roster in order to counter all the different nodes.
    lmao you made me cry there .. they said they were fixing act6
    do you think anyone will save gems from variant 1 . 2. 3 and wait for hulkbuster buff i did those ages ago

do u think anyone would rank thor raghnarok also except for his prestige and that figjt with him is going to be nonesense give me one who did it with him ? if u don't bait his specials u eat sp3's by the time u made thor trash toggle his bone of the gods and if u do bait u will probably never going to sp3 and if u even landed sp3 there is shrugging and even without shrugging he hits like a grandmma and u can't finish him fast obviously and u ain't going anywhere that way

i have a big roster and i can do that fight easily with anyone i have a hulkbister 6* and g99 nebula 6* .... but it doesn't change it is restrictive and too much since only one or 2 champs can go through it in normal means which are ( Doom/ Black widow DO and a stacked hulkbister )
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    Any shock champ can kill him with no hassle

Whooo said:

Whooo said:

Whooo said:

do you think anyone will save gems from variant 1 . 2. 3 and wait for hulkbuster buff i did those ages ago

i have a big roster and i can do that fight easily with anyone i have a hulkbister 6* and g99 nebula 6* .... but it doesn't change it is restrictive and too much since only one or 2 champs can go through it in normal means which are ( Doom/ Black widow DO and a stacked hulkbister )
    I don't understand. Have you done this fight or not?
    Variant 5 came out 2 months ago
    And why you wouldn't keep the tech rank up gems from variant 1 and 2?
    Who would you rank up? Iron Patriot or Iron Man? Rocket Racoon or Ultron?

Whooo said:

Whooo said:

Whooo said:

do u think anyone would rank thor raghnarok also except for his prestige and that figjt with him is going to be nonesense give me one who did it with him ?
    Skip to 2:52:00: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Xpx7-IcRhs

Whooo said:

Whooo said:

Whooo said:

and u can't finish him fast obviouly
    No comment for this...
    Whooo said:

Whooo said:

Whooo said:

Whooo said:

I don't understand. Have you done this fight or not?
    Variant 5 came out 2 months ago
    And why you wouldn't keep the tech rank up gems from variant 1 and 2?
    Who would you rank up? Iron Patriot or Iron Man? Rocket Racoon or Ultron?

Whooo said:

Whooo said:

Whooo said:

do u think anyone would rank thor raghnarok also except for his prestige and that figjt with him is going to be nonesense give me one who did it with him ?
    Skip to 2:52:00: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Xpx7-IcRhs

Whooo said:

Whooo said:

Whooo said:

and u can't finish him fast obviouly
    No comment for this...
    mate i already done the fight with guilly99 as i said above but that fight should be tweaked too it"s a trash fight hulkbuster got buffed this year i used variant gems when i finished them years ago why would i save them ! there was much better options than him and no one khnew he's getting buffed
  • Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    4 T2A really isn't hard to acquire nowadays...