Options

Maintenance

udyedagainudyedagain Posts: 2,187 ★★★★★
Kabam, can you please just do maintenance to fix all the bugs. The game crashes constantly, this can be quite annoying, especially in the middle of an arena fight with 6*s. This update came with too many bugs

Comments

• Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    NO
  • Options
    Kill_Grey said:

Not to mention the freezing issues on Android remaining the same. The game is becoming almost unplayable for us.

I might quit soon if the issues aren't fixed, doesn't help with QoL when you're always at risk of timing out in AQ before you even enter the fight.

What version of android you running ot what phone you have? I plan on android and haven't had these issues.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

Not to mention the freezing issues on Android remaining the same. The game is becoming almost unplayable for us.

I might quit soon if the issues aren't fixed, doesn't help with QoL when you're always at risk of timing out in AQ before you even enter the fight.

What version of android you running ot what phone you have? I plan on android and haven't had these issues.
    Android 9
  • Options
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Android 9
    Any chance you can update? I'm on version 10
  • Options

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Android 9
    Na, my device stops there. I've tried.
  • Options
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Android 9
    That could potentially be the issue, but if so then you'd probably be seeing issues on other games as well too.
  • Options

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Android 9
    That could potentially be the issue, but if so then you'd probably be seeing issues on other games as well too.
    Nope, not at all.
  • Options
    Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Posts: 395 ★★
    edited October 2020

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Android 9
    I don't think the version has anything to do with it tbh, I have Android 10, my phone run perfectly before that damn update (286mb) but now every lol and aq fight freeze at the star. (I don't have other connections or lag issues despite being a cheap phone (Xiaomi RN8 pro))
  • Options
    Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Android 9
    I'm on Version 10 too, but there have been a lot of random lags and freezes In the game recently
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Android 9
    I am on Android 10 and it still has the same lags and game freezes although part of that is to due my device's low RAM.
  • Options
    hankenar77hankenar77 Posts: 18

Its crashing on Android and ipad

I'm on the same boat and it's lagging on my ipad for almost 2 years
  • Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,549 ★★★★★
    Please have emergency maintenance, I don’t want to keep crashing so often.