Options

What made you play the game?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,442 ★★★★★
For me, I played the game a long time ago as one of my favorite games, the amazing Spider-Man 2 got removed from the App Store. I was pretty sad, but eventually I found this one, and it was incredibly fun. Although I left the game and came back multiple times, I’ve enjoyed each time I’ve played (:

Comments

• Options
    Mcdonalds said:

For me, I played the game a long time ago as one of my favorite games, the amazing Spider-Man 2 got removed from the App Store. I was pretty sad, but eventually I found this one, and it was incredibly fun. Although I left the game and came back multiple times, I’ve enjoyed each time I’ve played (:

I downloaded for my little brother. I started enjoying it more than him and he lost interest so I fell in love with it lmao.
  • Options
    JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    I used to play Injustice and saw a trailer for MCoC when it was first coming out. I thought it would be a marvel version of Injustice but it turned out to be way better. I then abandoned Injustice and moved to contest. Been on and off since then.
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    It was a combination of the game looking cool, one of my favourite YouTubers at the time Pungence playing it and some of my friends playing it
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    I dont remember the oldest memory I have of this game was trying to 100% complete a quest in act 1 to get my 2nd 2*
  • Options
    TheGoodStuffTheGoodStuff Posts: 20
    back in 2016, I saw an ad for this game and decided to try it. I played for about 2 months then quit. then in december 2017 i got bored and decided to play again and haven’t stopped since then.
  • Options
    TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    I got this game in middle 2016 I was looking for Marvel games to play on the App Store I saw this game and got it. By January 2017 I deleted the app. Then in April 2019 when I was really hyped for endgame remembered this game and said “let’s play it again!” And I’ve been addicted ever since
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    Since marvel is my favorite thing then I figured to just visit App Store and search type Marvel and the game was there ready to be played and tested. Eventually feel in love with it
  • Options
    GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    No love
  • Options
    BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★
    I used to search for marvel games every month back in 2015, then I randomly found it
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,077 ★★★★★
    a friend of mine that i worked with told me about it one day back in 2018 .. i think around May. so i gave it a shot because i love Marvel.
  • Options
    RevHeresyRevHeresy Posts: 68
    Got pissed at MK mobile when their glitch cost me my roster. Looked up fighting games and gave this a shot. Never looked back.
  • Options
    InfiniteAbe17InfiniteAbe17 Posts: 165
    I got it back in like 2016-2017 and played for a few months got bored, then remembered it in early-mid 2019 and started playing it again. I quit in like early june before quarantine to focus on school and started playing at the beginning of september again. I just got my first rank 5 5 star which is a duped nick fury.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★
    I picked it up 6 years ago and put it down once. I got it again and now I am stuck forever playing this game
  • Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,549 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Played Future fight first( I think?) got old fast. Then my friend in 2014 kept telling me about this awesome game. I was intentionally gonna downland during the first event quest, but didn’t know the name of the game. Later joined in the arrival of the Magnetos (Polar Opposites) Do I regret it? Partially, I love this game now, but I admit I’m addicted.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Been a fan of marvel for a long time, met some amazing people throughout the course of playing, I doubt I will quit anytime soon.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Watched Avengers Infinity War and decided to play a marvel game. Found this game and it introduced me to so many unknown marvel characters that I became quite addicted and fell in love with it.
  • Options
    shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Watch endgame then infinity war then x men series then got to know all r marvel.
    Studied about marvel.
    Searched marvel games.
    Played forged to fight transformers, future fight and all and finally found Mcoc and stared playing.
  • Options
    shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    I left the game twice but rejoined after seeing agents of shield and realising that zzzzzzzz champ is quake.

Lol and played to hunt quake which I haven't pulled yet in any rarity

How foolish of me