**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Grandmaster Crystals and My disappointment

The Grandmaster crystals are such a disappointment. Everyone in my alliance got 3 star champs. Those Grandmaster crystals are like premium hero crystal, the only thing they change was the 2 stars with the 3 stars. I was hoping for a 4 star or 5 star, but they crushed my dreams. So I might hang low on the game like I might not play the game for a while. I just feel like they aren't giving people enough credit for what we do. Like you grind for something and you get little or nothing. I'ma just stop playing until Monday. Just disappointed for another 3 star. I really don't want 3 stars or 2 stars, i'm literally stuck on Act 4.

Comments

• Options
    adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    I got 3* Spiderman classic
  • Options
    xion360xion360 Posts: 88
    Vdh2008 wrote: »
    Dear Kabam,

The FREE crystal with a chance at a 5 star crystal wasn't good enough, apparently. Next time the OP wants a guaranteed 5 star feature crystal instead, and enough cats to r4 that 5 star right away.

FFS, it was FREE.

now this I can agree with... The sarcasm part at least. cant complain about free. FYI act 4 can be done with 3* champs.
  • Options
    8406GR8406GR Posts: 55
    They are progressing the game... it was a free crystal with the chance of a 3/4/5*. I'm confused at what more you want? It's a free game, if they gave you everything you wanted on your 2nd month of playing the game they would not make any money. Kabam is a for profit business, businesses stay in business by making money. Kabam makes money off emotions, satisfaction, disappointment, and rarity, like competition throuought this game.
    #business101
  • Options
    chaos3430chaos3430 Posts: 126
    14 straight 3* so far, but that has been my luck with PHC as well. I pull a 4* out of PHC once every 6 to 8 months and I grind arenas and open quite a few each week.
  • Options
    colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    you people obviously didn't read my paragraph.
  • Options
    FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    I duped my 5* Magik on a GM crystal. B)
  • Options
    LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    you people obviously didn't read my paragraph.

We read it. You didn't grind for the Crystal, you logged into the game. You haven't beaten Act 4, but you're looking for free roster boosts and disappointed that it didn't happen. You said it yourself, the Grandmaster is the same as phc but boosted a level. We all know it, that's why you caught flak. If you wanna quit, then quit bud. But there's no freebies for complaining in Kabamland.
  • Options
    CobraCobra Posts: 126
    I got useless 3* old man logan
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    edited September 2017
    How are you in jail and get to post on the forums? I'm still in Kabam jail event though my warning level was suposed to expire yesterday
  • Options
    How are you in jail and get to post on the forums? I'm still in Kabam jail event though my warning level was suposed to expire yesterday

He posted this before getting jailed.
  • Options
    OMC_PintoOMC_Pinto Posts: 101
    He isnt "literally" stuck on act 4, if he is opening grandmaster crystals then he has at least completed one pass of act 5 (only available to those with "uncollected" title)....misuse of the word literally is what this really boils down to.
  • Options
    Free Grandmaster crystal from login, so I think he was being literal.
  • Options
    OMC_PintoOMC_Pinto Posts: 101
    @LocoMotives

Ahhhhhh fair point. Thank you, did not think about that ... in that case be patient, We've all opened hundreds of PHCs and we arent pulling 3 and 4 stars left and right, they are functioning as intended, no issues here.
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    My ally saw at least 3 different 4* champs pulled from GMC's earned through the login calendar.
  • Options
    R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    edited September 2017
    Why is anyone complaining about these crystals? If you're uncollected than you should know how it is with crystals.

We always point out to new players and others who forget, "DON'T WASTE UNITS ON CRYSTALS."
    Yet for some reason people are back to the noob mentality, "Oh look, crystals. Bet the drop rates are awesome!"
  • Options
    Sky_kittySky_kitty Posts: 245
    edited September 2017
    tfo2cdnv9b80.png
  • Options
    Saved mine...just opened it.can't believe my luck... from 11 crystals i have got 4 4* and 5* star lord...now i will stop buying
  • Options
    ive gotten 2 4* out of 10-12 of them... but my best use for them is when im 50-100 shards short of a 4* .. i pop a grandmaster to push me over the top.
  • Options
    Not spending units to get shards for 4*. I buy crystal when i have a feeling i will pull something good. Most of the time i am right
  • Options
    F317F317 Posts: 78
    Ryansapph wrote: »
    we had 2 people in our group pull 4 stars

22 people from 25 member of my alliance got *3. The other 2 still not opened yet
  • Options
    PhantomPhantom Posts: 228
    I got 4* Superior Iron Man. Before you call me lucky, realize that this is the first 4* a login Crystal has given me. But this crystal was better than the last ones were. I wouldn't complain.
  • Options
    Dr_ARCHerDr_ARCHer Posts: 125
    From my own pull statistics, the GM crystals have drop rates of 1 4* for every 8 to 10 crystals, and 1 5* for every 50 crystals. My best pull was 2 5* and 3 4* for 10 GM crystals, and my worst pulls were 0 5* and 4 4* for about 80 GM crystals.
  • Options
    Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    F317 wrote: »
    Ryansapph wrote: »
    we had 2 people in our group pull 4 stars

22 people from 25 member of my alliance got *3. The other 2 still not opened yet

This math just doesn't add up? Are you the one doing the damage/healing calculations for Kabam? I kid.
  • Options
    R4GE wrote: »
    Why is anyone complaining about these crystals? If you're uncollected than you should know how it is with crystals.

We always point out to new players and others who forget, "DON'T WASTE UNITS ON CRYSTALS."
    Yet for some reason people are back to the noob mentality, "Oh look, crystals. Bet the drop rates are awesome!"

it's from daily login calender