**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The Collector

2»

Comments

• Options
    RafamateRafamate Posts: 38
    Rafamate wrote: »
    Another good technique to use is to hold block. Do your 5 hit combo then block until he charges a heavy attack, then you evade and do another 5 hit combo.

The reason for this is not only it opens up an attacking window, but also makes him less likely to use a special when you are blocking.

Using this method I was able to land around 20-25 hits before he reached special 3 and ended my misery.

Good luck!
    I'd rather put the fight on auto than do this.
    what if he dashed back every fourth attack. And you'd need a lot of health to withstand his block attack exception of capww2 and we all know how hard Capww2 hits. NC is your best bet. Decent damage can evade the specials. I haven't done it but an alliance mate posted a video with NC and he did it in 6trials

His fighting style is too aggressive and he will not dash back. I used many different champs against him and I know that this method was the most successfully, unless you prefer to die to sp1 after 10 hits.

Tried NC. That blue idiot did not evade anything even when I was swiping. Maybe bad luck, maybe bad choice.
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    NC can do it, I tried a few times, figured itd cost more revives to learn how than to suck it up with others
  • Options
    Jim0172Jim0172 Posts: 85
    I used Hyperion and would hope to chain stun with a couple of l2s. Could get him down with 3 or 4 revives each time.
  • Options
    8406GR8406GR Posts: 55
    Moms Visa card

• Options
    Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    Does Collector get buffs? If so, seems like duped Dormammu should work well between power control and sig ability damage. I'm about to wrap up Act 4 so I don't have any actual experience fighting him.
  • Options
    @Wubbie075 I think dorm is supposed to be good for him. I just don't have dorm.
  • Options
    vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Dorm, hype, hulk thor with a couple lucky parries, 99 sig og DD are your best bet.
    NC is a bit of an rng stretch.
  • Options
    ZabirZabir Posts: 76
    In your dream
  • Options
    A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    I have sig 60 DDis that ok?
  • Options
    collector has decreased ability accuracy as time goes on. OG DD is alright for a little if he works
  • Options
    Superior iron man or iron man of high signature are also useful