**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who thinks they should bring out the champions that you already got from crystals

Comments

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,941 ★★★★★

Like what

The problem is that leveling up a 6 star champ to level 2 requires more iso than maxing out a 3* at rank 1, so players need a lot more iso. And some characters need their silver stars
  • Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    I’ve just told you - you would be removing the most available and abundant source of ISO and you’d also remove the ability to dupe a champ without an AG.

Your suggestion of using the daily quests for iso is impractical, due to the minuscule amounts of iso they award, it would take weeks to rank a single champion.

If you disagree with this logic then good day sir.
  • Options
    Unbeatable1293Unbeatable1293 Posts: 156
    I’ve got a better idea than this one they should put the people from the calender on day 10 so you don’t miss them every time cause if you don’t play for like a week you would just miss you’re chance at trying to get the person so that’s why I think they should put the people up further. Don’t you think.
  • Options
    Any one
  • Options
    That is smart but the reason they have it on the 26th is so people will want to play daily the entire month. And if Dormammu comes in the login calendar then you can get him for sure
  • Options
    BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    How are you gonna get iso
  • Options
    RisenfromhellRisenfromhell Posts: 244 ★★
    edited October 2020

I’ve got a better idea than this one they should put the people from the calender on day 10 so you don’t miss them every time cause if you don’t play for like a week you would just miss you’re chance at trying to get the person so that’s why I think they should put the people up further. Don’t you think.

No need to move the champion in the calendar anywhere.All you need is max 2-3 mins a day to log in and dont lose a day.Everyone can afford to do it.
  • Options
    Okay I gave up on that
  • Options
    _knoxy1_knoxy1 Posts: 6

But still if that happens I won’t ever be able to get dormmammu

Dormammu is my first (and currently only) 6*, he’s great fun to play! I hope you get him soon!
  • Options
    Wait really
  • Options
    What
  • Options
    You mean that was very first person you got
  • Options
    Thanks for the nice comments and having hope in me
  • Options

You mean that was very first person you got

You can just get lucky. Get the mystic and science 4* crystal and you have triple the chance to get Dormammu
  • Options
    NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★
    good luck on getting dorm, fellow dormammu cultist!
  • Options
    What that crystal
  • Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★

Well, that's because they want to reward people for playing frequently. The calendar should get better in terms of rewards in the latter days of the month. If they put the character in the first week, then the rewards that come after that would have to be better than a character.
  • Options
    Do you guys know how long it takes to get a 6* crystal
  • Options
    NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★

depends, if youre doing high tier AW + all side content you can get like 2-3 a month, if not im not sure
  • Options

depends, if youre doing high tier AW + all side content you can get like 2-3 a month, if not im not sure
    He is a new player, so about 4 months before your first if you are good
  • Options
    Oh like doing the temple quest
  • Options
    With only 3 stars
  • Options

With only 3 stars

Just go through story until you have 5* champs, and then worry about 6*
  • Options
    Oh trust me I’m good enough to beat doctor octopus ,quake and havoc 4 silver * with fully upgrade 2* silver star yellow jacket and Luke cage
  • Options
    And moon knight which was my fourth 3*
  • Options
    Has venom already been on the calendar
  • Options
    We’re trying to get all of the venoms and dormmammu
  • Options

We’re trying to get all of the venoms and dormmammu

It will take some time but you can get them all just by playing the game
  • Options
    Uh I have a question why did it say in my mail that at leveL 6 I get 5 premium crystals, level 25 Two 3* crystals , level 40 1 4 star crystal and ,level 60 a 5* crystal. And I am at level 14 and I still haven’t got the premium crystals. Can someone tell me what’s up with that please.
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Hey be nice! Etm34 I don’t want you in hear chatting with my group if you’re goin to say things like that.