**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cav Difficulty ante up'ed! Same Lackluster rewards...

LucianoDelHoyaLucianoDelHoya Posts: 1,458 ★★★
Thought the whole point of these so called trial quests where you see and work out what needs adjusting... its a total shambles! All you dont is add a mere 100ish T5BFs in Cav difficulty. Restructured the path rewards and added them to the exploration rewards making it look good.

You've started of with a 10k Attack P.I 300k health boss There's definitely a increase in difficulty. At least offer a dam 10% T5CF selector why always RNG based rewards?.

Also add back completion please it makes it so much better.

For completion i feel a 10% T5CF would be beneficial and for Exploration a Selector for those who can explore it.

Hard content and same old RNG based rewards thought you would of learnt from last months shambles.

Comments

• WhoooWhooo Posts: 86 ★★
    edited October 2020

Hard content and same old RNG based rewards thought you would of learnt from last months shambles.

It's not hard
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Thought the whole point of these so called trial quests where you see and work out what needs adjusting... its a total shambles! All you dont is add a mere 100ish T5BFs in Cav difficulty. Restructured the path rewards and added them to the exploration rewards making it look good.

You've started of with a 10k Attack P.I 300k health boss There's definitely a increase in difficulty. At least offer a dam 10% T5CF selector why always RNG based rewards?.

For completion i feel a 10% T5CF would be beneficial and for Exploration a Selector for those who can explore it.

competition was not removed, it was just divided between chapter competition
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★

Rite no!
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

The rewards do need a buff, they’ll be irrelevant for a lot of players after cyber Monday, but it ain’t hard

if you want bigger rewards, you need to have challenging content. They can't do challenging content because of all the complaining, so they can't put bigger rewards. It's a cycle
    Mcdonalds said:

lol i knew who the author of this nonsense was before i even clicked on it, you're a broken record

This guy or @KDSuperFlash10
    The 2 gods
    (Luckily it ain't KD :D)
    haha ya, the spam kings of the forums
  • I'm just disappointed they lazily used the exact same globals as last month already

Wait, you’re surprised? I feel like 90% of the time is spent on graphics/character creation and a token effort on quests. That’s why so much of Act 6 was jarring.

Judging by the roadmap delays it’s a very hand to mouth company.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Mauled said:

I'm just disappointed they lazily used the exact same globals as last month already

Wait, you’re surprised? I feel like 90% of the time is spent on graphics/character creation and a token effort on quests. That’s why so much of Act 6 was jarring.

I try to give them the benefit of the doubt as much as I can. Hoped they would at least have come up with a few sets of them or a few ideas and rotate them
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★

lol i knew who the author of this nonsense was before i even clicked on it, you're a broken record

Gotta give props where it is due. But dayum did that make my days better.

Thank you @danielmath
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

The rewards do need a buff, they’ll be irrelevant for a lot of players after cyber Monday, but it ain’t hard

if you want bigger rewards, you need to have challenging content. They can't do challenging content because of all the complaining, so they can't put bigger rewards. It's a cycle
    Yeah, cav eq came too late for accounts like ours, they’ve tuned it to be suitable for new cavs, I’m hoping there’s some special challenge version for thronebreaker or something that can be more challenging and better rewards, but as it is now it needed to come out 6 months ago to be great

I'm just disappointed they lazily used the exact same globals as last month already

Hey! I agree with you for once
    Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Yeah, cav eq came too late for accounts like ours, they’ve tuned it to be suitable for new cavs, I’m hoping there’s some special challenge version for thronebreaker or something that can be more challenging and better rewards, but as it is now it needed to come out 6 months ago to be great
    Honestly, even if this version of cav difficulty had come out months ago it wouldn't be any different. It's really designed for 4/55 champs, let alone r3s
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Here's my biggest issue: why only gold as path rewards? I thought they did away with completion rewards because the rewards were on the paths? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Honestly, even if this version of cav difficulty had come out months ago it wouldn't be any different. It's really designed for 4/55 champs, let alone r3s
    Mainly speaking on rewards, where the quantities would’ve been much more meaningful, but yeah, it’d still be super easy and outdated quickly
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

Mauled said:

I try to give them the benefit of the doubt as much as I can. Hoped they would at least have come up with a few sets of them or a few ideas and rotate them
    Are my eyes decieving me? You're actually complaining about the Cav difficulty?
    I complained about the trial side quests being too easy to cater to the lowest common denominator from day one. I haven't had much good to say about it at all. All I've said is it's incredibly easy and was at least mildly interesting playing to the globals last month but since they've just recycled them over again it's not even that now.